• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Legend14

Established Member
Big contrast watching City play CP. City moves the ball much much faster, which creates opportunities to make plays and reduces defensive pressure.

In addition, their talent is excellent. Every player is confident, technical, and has desire.. no matter how much they are paid.

Arteta needs to play faster and our players need to be capable of the intent.

Iceman10

Established Member
What really gets me with Arteta is that we easily have a top 6 attack well capable of playing good football and create chances. I really doubt Auba, Laca, Pepe, Willian would turn to **** over night. He's shown he has learned about his use of Laca but how can we be that bad?

This also goes for his coaching staff, not convinced he has anyone to really help with attacking and creativity.

OSBK

Established Member
Arteta is checkbook manager without a checkbook. The best managers are capable of getting the best out of what they have. Arteta is clearly failing at this.

There are 2 types of chequebook manager.

1- the type you give them the money and they can deliever titles and create history. Example jose

2- the type where you give them money and they buy mercs and in turn end up destroying your club. Example mark hughes

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Big contrast watching City play CP. City moves the ball much much faster, which creates opportunities to make plays and reduces defensive pressure.

In addition, their talent is excellent. Every player is confident, technical, and has desire.. no matter how much they are paid.

Arteta needs to play faster and our players need to be capable of the intent.
Comparing city's squad to ours, Jesus christ:lol:

Liverpool havent scored in 3 games now with a far far superior team and especially attack to ours:cool:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lol.

Under Emery and Wenger Bellerin was one of the best RB in the league if not the best. This endless wheeling out of excuses is getting pathetic.

Piss off :lol::lol:

Not only has he had a career ending injury since then but what on earth are you watching?

Can you not see a right back with nearly no technical ability on the ball? Lost his pace slightly as well, he consistently passes backwards. Tell me what you see when you watch Bellerin play football, go for it.

When you watch Tierney and then watch Bellerin surely all you see is an inconsistent, technically very average right back?

Legend14

Established Member
What really gets me with Arteta is that we easily have a top 6 attack well capable of playing good football and create chances. I really doubt Auba, Laca, Pepe, Willian would turn to **** over night. He's shown he has learned about his use of Laca but how can we be that bad?
Well, Willian did. Even he admits it. Not sure how his lack of performance is accountable to anyone but himself.

Legend14

Established Member
Next season is already a write off with the African Nations. Last season was a car crash and this season fell off a cliff.

Thats 3 seasons in a row where I think we aren’t doing anything at all.
Thats the spirit. As inspiring as Willian’s play.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Well, Willian did. Even he admits it. Not sure how his lack of performance is accountable to anyone but himself.
Willian was having a pretty good time till he joined us though. You can't really decline that much in a matter of months. Its the same with Auba, Laca and Pepe.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@GDeep™ really calling next season off because of the African Cup of nations :lol::lol:

A tournament that runs between January and February, a time where we will not play many league games and only just start our cup games.

The negativity and just unjustly crap thats spouted on here man.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

@GDeep™ really calling next season off because of the African Cup of nations :lol::lol:

A tournament that runs between January and February, a time where we will not play many league games and only just start our cup games.

The negativity and just unjustly crap thats spouted on here man.
Just likes to be trivial!!

Legend14

Established Member
Yeah let's just pull 1 billion pounds out of our arse to compete with city:lol:

Ah this place sometimes is golden.
You missed the point. How much did Tierney cost? Gabriel?

How much did Pepe cost?

I’ll attempt to let you put the rest of the point together.

Legend14

Established Member
Willian was having a pretty good time till he joined us though. You can't really decline that much in a matter of months. Its the same with Auba, Laca and Pepe.
He is at least a step or 2 slower and he is lazy.
Its obvious he cashed it in. You are the first to blame the manager for Willian’s performance. Willian agrees he is sh*t and doesn’t blame the manager.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
You missed the point. How much did Tierney cost? Gabriel?

How much did Pepe cost?

I’ll attempt to let you put the rest of the point together.
And Tierney and Gabriel are our brightest players this year with Saka.

What exactly is your point???

What has Mikel done wrong here????

Legend14

Established Member
And Tierney and Gabriel are our brightest players this year with Saka.

What exactly is your point???

What has Mikel done wrong here????
Did I say anything about Arteta other than we need to play football faster?

I said we should look at City and their game against CP and recognize the difference and what is needed to be better. You summed it up to having a billion dollars, which did nothing to address my original points of playing faster and having the right talent.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Did I say anything about Arteta other than we need to play football faster?

I said we should look at City and their game against CP and recognize the difference and what is needed to be better. You summed it up to having a billion dollars, which did nothing to address my original points of playing faster and having the right talent.

If you look at our recent game against Palace we started very fast, but if we dont score that goal early on we completely lose confidence. And most of our current squad are confidence players.

Take Bellerin for example, you could see it in the final sort of 20 mins of the game. Once he loses confidence all he does is pass back, he never takes risks because he doesn't believe in his ability. He knows he's average technically, but with confidence he can actually be okay.

Top Bottom