• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
its pretty easy to solve the defense by adding a man to it. Playing 5 at the back and two DMs and keeping a counterattacking threat open is fine if you are lucky or your opponents are not world class and clinical. Its a great strategy for europa but as Atletico found out, a good team will tonk you senseless in the CL

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What are you on about. :lol: Di Maria's not in United's squad, he plays for PSG.

Not sure why you'd want to look at just two years of spending when squads are built over many years. What does it tell you? Even so United have easily out spent us.

You've just completely butchered your original point with your second comment?

"Why would you look at just two years spending"

"Di Maria isn't in Uniteds squad"

So wtf is your point? Why would you look at overall spend when some of the players aren't even in said team from that spend? Muppet. Look at the spend per manager and how they're doing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You've just completely butchered your original point with your second comment?

"Why would you look at just two years spending"

"Di Maria isn't in Uniteds squad"

So wtf is your point? Why would you look at overall spend when some of the players aren't even in said team from that spend? Muppet. Look at the spend per manager and how they're doing.
OK that's it, I haven't a clue what you're talking about.:lol:

kash2

Does it honestly get any worse than a poster named ArtetaOut posting utter garbage and seeing it liked by Kash? :lol: Like watching a rat trying to burrow inside a dead tramps anus.

yup it gets much worse.. like having you and your bum buddy headline a poll for being banned.

.. old man yells obscenities in frustration. thats all he is good for.

snowflake cope!!

ArtetaOut

Does it honestly get any worse than a poster named ArtetaOut posting utter garbage and seeing it liked by Kash? :lol: Like watching a rat trying to burrow inside a dead tramps anus.

Woah someone is butthurt I called out his messiah Arteta as the fraud that he truly is lmao. And what's that? I see you have 5 rats burrowing up your arse lmao. Keep sucking Arteta and Kroenke's **** you spineless corporate shill lmao. Have fun later

kash2

Woah someone is butthurt I called out his messiah Arteta as the fraud that he truly is lmao. And what's that? I see you have 5 rats burrowing up your arse lmao. Keep sucking Arteta and Kroenke's **** you spineless corporate shill lmao. Have fun later

well said...but try to ignore that old bitter fart ... his job is only to prevent the fanbase from uniting and stop discussions as there is danger of people finding common ground. The management is very nervy of how the fanbase can turn against american looter owners...and have a huge social media and fan management operation in place.

I am interested to know why you feel Arteta isnt a good manager, and at what point did you come to this conclusion. Were you okay with him being appointed and then his early games?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom