• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Will Arteta be fired up to face Man City or does Guardiola have him in friend zone?
Arteta is the one that use to prepare the city team for matchday. He handled tactical briefing while he was there

I'm sure he knows their pattern of play.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Was the easiest decision they’ll have to make tbh. Anyone that knows anything about football should be able to see it would have been a terrible decision.
Cheers Daniel Levy :lol:
Would have been a terrible decision and would've set us back years

Last edited:
Reactions: roz

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He says the owners should spend some of their money
They are going to have to with the losses we are making last year. Just hard to see them putting enough in to cover this worse season + any significant signings.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
“Do the owners need to put their own money in? Obviously there are limits, but expenditure needs to be made.”

...guys, who is gonna be the one to tell him :lol:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

They are going to have to with the losses we are making last year. Just hard to see them putting enough in to cover this worse season + any significant signings.
I think the goal this year is to raise significant funds with player sales.

I don't think the Kroenkes will repeat last Summer's spending spree. We'll have to look inward.

Manberg

Predator
I think the goal this year is to raise significant funds with player sales.

I don't think the Kroenkes will repeat last Summer's spending spree. We'll have to look inward.

We don’t have much assets though. Auba will be in the last year of his contract, no one will buy the likes of Özil or Mustafi, the young players won’t sell for much etc.
We can sell someone like Bellerin but I can’t see that being more than £30m. I doubt Lacazette sells for much money either.

roz

Fake News Merchant
We don’t have much assets though. Auba will be in the last year of his contract, no one will buy the likes of Özil or Mustafi, the young players won’t sell for much etc.
We can sell someone like Bellerin but I can’t see that being more than £30m. I doubt Lacazette sells for much money either.
Auba 40mil
Laca 25mil
Chambers 20mil
Mustafi 10mil
Kola 12.5 mil
Holding 12.5 mil

total 120mil

enough for a couple of decent players.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No club gets rid of Auba and Laca, borderline negligence when the options as replacement are Jonathon David etc.

Auba will go, a big contract offer will be made to Laca in reaction.

roz

Fake News Merchant
No club gets rid of Auba and Laca, borderline negligence when the options as replacement are Jonathon David etc.

Auba will go, a big contract offer will be made to Laca in reaction.
Personally am happy to get rid of both, Aubas not staying anyways. Could sign an upcoming talent and let Eddie and Martinelli fight it out for the forward positions. Probably have enough left over to sign a decent CB also

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Auba 40mil
Laca 25mil
Chambers 20mil
Mustafi 10mil
Kola 12.5 mil
Holding 12.5 mil

total 120mil

enough for a couple of decent players.
We can't sell Chambers until January as he won't be fit until September. We'll get £15m tops as well.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Very risky. Utd done that and paid for it. Can’t see Arteta taking such a gamble.
No point keeping Lacazette if he’s going to be benched by Eddie though. It makes sense to get rid of both. Lacazette hasn’t played anywhere near well enough for the best part of a year so might be our last chance to get any kind of decent fee.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom