• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Missing in Action

lewdikris

Established Member
Done his back (I think). They've said before he'll only come back this season if he's half fit again by February - otherwise they'll put him in for an op and cure the problem for good.

It's cool - time is, let's face it, on his side - and he's a big gangly lad, a bit like Keown physically, so a few probs at his age are only natural.

reggiepaul

Done his back in and now done his foot (i think) in as well.

He'll be back in the new year now I guess.

pome

from sublimefootball.com

Arsenal defender out for three months
by Steve Murphy
Arsenal's young defender Phillipe Senderos will miss the next three months due to an operation on a fractured bone i his foot.

"Philippe had surgery on Tuesday because he broke down again," manager Arsène Wenger told Arsenal's official website.

"The surgery has gone well, but you can say that his season is 90 percent over.

"It will be three months from now.

"You never know, he might play a few games but he will only be competitive again in May."

beaney

hes just had an operation on his foot, he broke a bone and will be out for the rest of the season now.

that happened on tuesday.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom