• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MK Dons vs Arsenal| Tonight| 6pm| Free on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

Nelson's only 29 but it just feels like times running out for him here.

It's never felt like he's really taken any of the chances he's had here.
When I first saw him play I thought he was too much of a show boater. Now it looks like he's gone the other way.

When there's an opportunity to run at a player one on one he should take it. That's supposed to be his biggest strength.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When I first saw him play I thought he was too much of a show boater. Now it looks like he's gone the other way.

When there's an opportunity to run at a player one on one he should take it. That's supposed to be his biggest strength.

Entirely down to confidence. Iwobi wasn’t as gifted at the same age but he was physically ready. You can see that with Saka too. Nelson seems to be very wary of his inferior strength on the ball and that’s why I think he’s playing within himself a bit.

Pyres7

Might do him some good to have another season on loan, maybe even to a championship club where he can show off a bit more and bring back some of his flair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom