• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: 2019/20 Performances

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Mohamed Elneny #4 :mad:

Mohamed_Elneny_hair.jpg

Nationality: Egyptian
Position: Midfielder
Height: 1.80 m
Dominant Foot: Right
Contract Until: 2022​

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just goes to show you don't need talent to have millions of idiots follow you.

Seriously, whose idea was it to give him the number 4 shirt? Was it a practical joke? April Fools prank gone wrong? Were human sacrifices involved?

His name rhymes with Beevan Razidis. Why? Because he hasn't got a clue about football.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Just goes to show you don't need talent to have millions of idiots follow you.

Seriously, whose idea was it to give him the number 4 shirt? Was it a practical joke? April Fools prank gone wrong? Were human sacrifices involved?

To be fair, Elneny isn't really top of my list when I think of the people most undeservedly having millions of followers and fans :lol:

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
to be fair, i can see the idea behind the marketing move. Egypt is a huge market, plus it must have extra spillover effects in following with our middle eastern audiences.

just a shame that Mo is an average footballer. we could do well setting up an academy in north africa/middle east, or at least scouting more deeply in that part of the region.
at the very least, get young-ish (17-21) talents from european leagues.

imagine if mahrez or ziyech had their breakthrough with us. even if they didn't set the world alight, they could fetch fees 15m+ ala iwobi.

turkish gooner

As a Turkish guy here and a Beşiktaş supporter

I hope he plays well here and comes back to london stronger!

Btw there is an option for Beşiktaş to buy him after 1 year loan, you know how much is that?

Top Bottom