• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm starting to think we have cash to spend but the issue is the wage bill. Accepting all these loans on midfielders knowing we need to bring players in...

I suppose loan fee's will free up money for this season, allowing us put up money for installments. They're probably banking on finances being more flexible next season when Özil/Mustafi and co are definitely off the books.

The main reason we are accepting loans though is that our players are dogshit and no one wants to commit a transfer fee...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I suppose loan fee's will free up money for this season, allowing us put up money for installments. They're probably banking on finances being more flexible next season when Özil/Mustafi and co are definitely off the books.

The main reason we are accepting loans though is that our players are dogshit and no one wants to commit a transfer fee...

I think its all intertwined at Arsenal. So whatever money comes off the wage bill will obviously be used on new contracts but can also he used for transfer fees. The more we can ditch the better. Last resort is obviously loan deals.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I cannot believe we still stuck with this guy there must be clubs in Italy spain Germany want him he isn't that s**t. But we paying the price giving pay raise to these guys.

Maybe we are keeping him this time around.

You'd think that player we offered for the Aouar bid was Guendouzi.. with Torreira also leaving, that leaves us a bit short.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe we are keeping him this time around.

You'd think that player we offered for the Aouar bid was Guendouzi.. with Torreira also leaving, that leaves us a bit short.
Yes our midfield is too short Guendouzi won't be used Torreira is gone we only left with Xhaka Ceballos Willock and Elneny risky to let him go specially with the virus and injures if xhaka get injured or tested positive we f**ked :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Aulas wouldn’t take Laca back.

There’s no value in that sort of deal for Lyon, they’ll rather go for someone younger that has resale value.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Elneny, like Özil, doesn't have a future here. His contract runs out in 2022, he's in the same boat as Guendouzi, Lacazette, Emi etc. I think at two years to go you either sign a new deal or you get sold. And in Elneny's case he hasn't done anything to warrant a new deal, he needs to but it needs to be permanent.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Here's the problem..... Average players aren't that hard to sell, there are clubs who will buy them. It's average players on inflated wages that are the ones that are hard to shift.

Kolasinac is a prime example. He's probably worth £12-15m if he wasn't on £100+k a week.

Your Kolasinac's and Elneny's are probably willing to take a wage cut to leave, but not a wage amputation! They'd be lucky to make half their current wages somewhere else.

We're going to have to bite the bullet with some of these players and just get them out the door for minimal fees so the buying clubs can inflate their wages with the low transfer fee they pay.

It's years of general financial and wage mismanagement that's got us in this problem, we need to start clearing it up even if it means letting unwanted players go for under market value.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Find it weird there are no takers in Europe. He's Europa quality and even if not that then he's still decent

Latest posts

Top Bottom