• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Morgan Sanson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ngl not really excited about this link at all.

Whenever I’ve seen him play he looks very pedestrian and a bit average.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Ngl not really excited about this link at all.

Whenever I’ve seen him play he looks very pedestrian and a bit average.
He seem goal scoring midfielder from his stats. We need midfield overhaul if we tried to add him with Partey and Ceballos then it's good still its the mail.

Manberg

Predator
Sanson is the alternative to Aouar much like Soumare is the alternative to Partey. I’m all for it.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sanson is more of a Ramsey sort than a creative player. He could be an option as long as we get a main target in the other midfield position eg Partey.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
200.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How about his creativity? Is he a guy who love going forward?

He’s good at pressuring and loves to hunt people down and make tackles but he’s not a CL player with the ball at his feet imo.

Doesn’t create many chances and hasn’t got a great passing range or seems to be very athletic at all.

Maybe Arteta sees him more as an 8 seen as he wants midfielders who can pressure and put in work. Could see him doing well at Liverpool under Klopp but 25M for us seems a bit steep.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
He’s good at pressuring and loves to hunt people down and make tackles but he’s not a CL player with the ball at his feet imo.

Doesn’t create many chances and hasn’t got a great passing range or seems to be very athletic at all.

Maybe Arteta sees him more as an 8 seen as he wants midfielders who can pressure and put in work. Could see him doing well at Liverpool under Klopp but 25M for us seems a bit steep.

Also dont really see the point in him whilst we have ESR.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also dont really see the point in him whilst we have ESR.

Maybe Arteta wants to play him next to Xhaka, the links to Partey indicate he’s not after a clear “destroyer” and wants midfielders who can press and have good stamina.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Maybe Arteta wants to play him next to Xhaka, the links to Partey indicate he’s not after a clear “destroyer” and wants midfielders who can press and have good stamina.

I guess yeah. But then if you're going down that road we need some added creativity from somewhere. For example Liverpool get away with those sort of players in a midfield 3 as their full backs create the same amount of chances as playmakers in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom