• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTD thread

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thought we could have a thread on MOTD, where we can discuss the [sarcasm]brilliant analysis from the likes of Shearer and Hansen here.[/sarcasm]

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Oh for **** sake, hopefully Harry and Mick are only on MOTD2!

dpt49

Established Member
Alan "the defence was at fault for that goal" Hansen

Mark "your not allowed to even touch the player like you were in my day" Lawrenson

Alan "I don't no anything about footballers in foreign leagues" Shearer

The only decent pundit was Lee Dixon, unbiased and knowledgeable.

Hansen and Lawrenson can't stand us since we beat them to the league title at their ground, Lawrenson can barely hide is hatred of us.

Illusion

Established Member
Well it's good to see that the BBC haven't learnt anything from their excellent Olympic coverage and are going to continue catering to the lowest common denominator with their football coverage.

Expect more xenophobic anti-Arsenal opinions and a whole bunch of ignoring anything bad that any English player does.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Haven't watched the show in years, find it boring compared to some of the stuff Sky Sports has on offer. MOTD 2 is good viewing on a Sunday evening though.

I used to find Hansen and Lawrenson held the show back tbh, same dull/boring guys saying the same drivel every season, Shearer is dull too, compare these guys to the Sky crew - Redknapp, Gullit, Souness, Neville etc, no contest. BBC should have given Lee Dixon a more prominent role on MOTD, freshen things up, he instead left for ITV.

Think il make more of an effort to catch MOTD this season if Redknapp is going to be on it though, have a soft spot for him.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Expecting us to be last on every week now. Christ, what did they bring 'Arry into the fold for? His insight into keeping Finances in check (and away from the HMRC)

Dixon is on ITV now isnt he? Has Keown stayed or has the stink driven him off?

mo50

Established Member
Joe Cole...that's a name I'd forgotten. It was interesting to see him coming on for Liverpool

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Oh yes, the team that finished highest of all teams that played today is the last one to be shown.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

To be fair, they go on goals, do MOTD. I can't stand Alan Shearer, ****ing bald ****! What a negative ******.

glaveror

Lol I have to say I enjoy to watch MOTD but simply because of the chance to see summary of all the games.
As for their analysis-blah,never even paying attention to it, just as I do with most of the pundits to be honest.

MaestroCesc

Vinci said:
Oh yes, the team that finished highest of all teams that played today is the last one to be shown.
They do it on most interesting match tbf, our one was pretty drab. If they did it on positions that would be unfair on the lower teams

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
After the Olympics, I've vowed to never listen to Lineker ever again. The mute button is going to take a fcking hammering this season. It'll be worth it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom