• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTD thread

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I hope Vardy has sleepless nights about rejecting us. What pisses me off is that his team definitely gave Wenger reason to activate the clause.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I hope Vardy has sleepless nights about rejecting us. What pisses me off is that his team definitely gave Wenger reason to activate the clause.
I'm sure he does. He had his once in a lifetime offer to join a big club, he won't get another.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Leicester blew their load last season and now are lacking the energy.

Expected, really. It's hard to get up again straight away.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Yeah, he wanted to come and then changed his mind.

We only activated his clause because we knew he wanted to come.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Watching Goals on Sunday and quite amazed that Stuart "Psycho" Pearce & Trevor Sinclair quite nonchalantly dismissed Dele Alli's dive - whilst admitting that the defender needs to be more clinical in a situation like that. It's cliched but can't imagine they would have been that sanguine had it been a foreign player diving like that.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Watching Goals on Sunday and quite amazed that Stuart "Psycho" Pearce & Trevor Sinclair quite nonchalantly dismissed Dele Alli's dive - whilst admitting that the defender needs to be more clinical in a situation like that. It's cliched but can't imagine they would have been that sanguine had it been a foreign player diving like that.

That was atrocious. I have said that over and over, Dele Alli is a prick to say the least. I have seen him lately often trying some cheap shots against opponents. Not a very likable character.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That was atrocious. I have said that over and over, Dele Alli is a prick to say the least. I have seen him lately often trying some cheap shots against opponents. Not a very likable character.
Don't like that lad, he's sly and aggressive. Him and Mourinho are a match made in hell. Bet United buy him.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
*puts on Gdeep mask* Told you guys a while back how this cretin has the most punchable face within the Sp**s squad. But of course you guys didn't listen. I don't blame you though, I'm on a different astral plane when it comes to things like this.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
British players get lauded for being average and a pass for being scumbags, that is just a fact of english football punditry & journalism - except of course when they play for the national team during which time it's open season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Never thought Darren Fletcher would be such a good pundit haha.

Really impressed with him on here, great at explaining complicated tactical set ups.

Top Bottom