• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MOTD thread

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ian Wright is the best pundit on tv.
Only person in football who I would ask for a photo with or ask to shake their hand, and I’m sure he’ll react like I’m the first fan to ever ask him that even though it happens 200 time’s a day I bet.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Only person in football who I would ask for a photo with or ask to shake their hand, and I’m sure he’ll react like I’m the first fan to ever ask him that even though it happens 200 time’s a day I bet.
I watched that clip again today of when he met his teacher and mentor. Always gets me.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Loool at motd. Absolute gold mine. Son looking like his nan died in the post match interview.

Danny Murphy going full “laugh through the tears“ banging on about how both teams deserve such, such credit.

Also clearly told the producers he wanted to do a segment piping off Kane and gloss over the next level bottle job.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Having motd on in the background sounds exactly like someone playing FIFA. Even the commentator, whoever he is, sounds scripted with his dogsh!t cliched crap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom