• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Ajax | 07/12/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Toure

• Lauren

• Hleb

• Larsson

• Reyes

• Quincy

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 0 - Ajax 0

Thierry missed a penalty in a fairly dull match which concluded the group stage of the Champions League. The game gave the youngsters a chance to experience European competition and most of them did well.

Finished: Winners of Group B

Next: Newcastle A

Vote and leave a comment before Friday.

TG

sabret00the

Established Member
Big Phil all day long, he was immense, if Campbell was putting in performances like that we'd be a much stronger team right now. bar the fact that he seems to have gone to Sol's school of passing, he had a game to be proud of, domineering, showing presence, strong, intelligent and the usual **** up per game but most definitely the best man on the pitch on the night.

Gurgen

Established Member
Senderos for me too. His passing was atrocious at times but defensively he was immense. Had a great run in the first half as well.

RammiXP

Senderos for me as well only player that put a smile on my face all game after the great run.

Lol qunicy got a vote :roll:

Wenger14

Established Member
Senderos, showed us what a special talent he is. Barring the one clearance, he had a solid match.

Lukazan

Established Member
Senderos, he was a rock defensively.

He almost made the assist for Ajax which spoilt things abit but if you think about it he had had a really good game and he was just trying to do well for the team by not conceding the corner, it was a moment of madness from a young head. Did he fail to win a header? I'm sure he didn't.

Lauren____Senderos___Campbell____Toure 4TW.

Almunia also deserves a mention.

sabret00the

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:

He almost made the assist for Ajax which spoilt things abit but if you think about it he had had a really good game and he was just trying to do well for the team by not conceding the corner, it was a moment of madness from a young head. Did he fail to win a header? I'm sure he didn't.

4TW?

and i disagree anyway, Campbell needs to be dropped, Campbell vs Bolton and Senderos vs Ajax, you compare the two, theirs a clear winner.

Eboue* Toure Senderos Lauren

In the make or break game of his season here, if he flops then we can start doing **** like trying out Toure at left back.

IBL

Established Member
Another easy one unfortuantely. Big Phil by quite a margin barring his one error.

sabret00the

Established Member
pha2er said:
Senderos for me too, if he can improve his distribution he'd be perfect to replace big Sol.
:lol: i hope you're not suggesting Sol has any sort of distribution skills. those two seem to have the same big foot and should only make passes less than 10 yards.

Double_H

Established Member
sabret00the said:
LuKaZaN said:

4TW?

and i disagree anyway, Campbell needs to be dropped, Campbell vs Bolton and Senderos vs Ajax, you compare the two, theirs a clear winner.

Eboue* Toure Senderos Lauren

In the make or break game of his season here, if he flops then we can start doing s**t like trying out Toure at left back.

thank you somone can see that Sol is doing s**t right now
he should be droped Just like Jens last year and look what happend to him

IMO he was our weak link in the last couple of games with Cygan close second

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Phil Senderos who made a return to the first team. Phil won the award with 86% of the votes; Almunia, Larsson and Quincy came in equal second with 4% each.

16854.jpg

Well done Phil

Thanks to those that voted and those that left comments.

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom