• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Bayern Munich | 09/03/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Toure

• Cole

• Lauren

• Vieira

• Flamini

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammer

Established Member
Can´t decide between Lehmann and Senderos - both were totally concentrated, composed and played a perfect game.

Mark

Established Member
Flamini and Senderos were our best players, but I give it to Senderos as he played the full 90. Brilliant performance from the young man.

fxGUN

Gunner4Eva said:
Phillipe Senderos for my MOTM! He was a brick-wall...whatever the Bayern Munich attack threw at him, it bounced back.

I 've not seen our defense like that in a loooooooong while

Stim

There is no choice, Senderos was class, have't seen a 1 man defensive display like that for a long, long time.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
I'm surprised Flamini has no votes, I thought he was our best midfielder. I voted for Senderos though, no surprise there.

I don't think I've ever seen such a landslide vote here, and to think it was for the 20 year old making his champions league debut in (probably) Arsenal's biggest game of the season...

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The AM Man of the Match for the Bayern game is Philippe Senderos who had a fantastic game and hopefully there is more to come.

Phil won the award with 77% of the votes, 2nd was Lehmann who didn't do much wrong throughout the whole match and 3rd to Titi who scored and played well.

16854.jpg

Well done Phil.

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

tg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom