• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Dynamo Kyiv | 5/11/03

Who was best on field today?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Cole

• Pires

• Ljungberg

• Gilberto

• Henry

• Parlour

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
:) WE WON :)

Here is the Man of the Match poll for our first win in the Champions League this season.

So who was your MOTM, was it one of the defenders who helped stop them scoring (or one that scored), was one of the midfielders who produced fantastic passes up field for our goal scorers or was it one of our strikers who put the pressure on the Kiev defenders thoughout the whole game?

Who ever it was make sure you vote for them and post a reason for your choice.

The Poll closes on Saturday.

p.s KING COLE reign on

pome

Ashley Cole,
didnt see the game but listened live and for me its got to be cole he got the breakthrough and defended well, he gets my vote, pires, toure and gilberto had good games too from what i heard.

Sammer

Established Member
I usually vote Lehmann, when he plays well. But this time there is no doubt TOURE is the man of the match !!!

Pikeypete

I was there in the west wing and thought Ash was for most of the time leading as a captain. His runs and determination was far greater than the others and deserved his goal.

Pires is starting to look back to his best; Toure is growing every game and was outstandingly reliable; Bergkamp was making good moves in the first half

But for me Cole was MOM ;D "Oh Ashley Cole....."

wrightgooner

There is no doubt about it - Toure is going to be a star of the very near future. Some of his performances this season have been awesome.

kajej

Pires!! Looking like hes back at his best .. excellent preformance...very few mistakes if any..He gets my vote..Ljumberg is looking good too, Toure had a very good game even supporting attacks.

Phil

Gilberto: His precise passing, awesome cover, and sheer determination was the cement that allowed others to play.

Pikeypete

Phil said:
Gilberto: His precise passing, awesome cover, and sheer determination was the cement that allowed others to play.

The only concern with Silva though was that when he went forward he seems to panic and give the ball away. In the middle of the park his ball control and turns are excellent, but for a Brazilian world cup winner, he does lack finish when going forward. Gilberto and Raymoundo did do well together managing midfield.

Feis-al

Pires for running both wings relentlessly, Gilberto putting in a performance which I would describe as best I have seen from him since he joined us, Kolo for is free runs in the midfield and almost won a penalt while his tackling was superb, Campbell allowing Ashley to run freely forward. Everyone was doing verything they could and I would vote the team as Men of the Match but if it has to be Pires over all, Kolo next and Gilber and Ashley in that Order :shock:

dynasty

see its great that in this game we didnt rely on henry as much....he didnt have a great game.. he's saving it for inter hopefully...
btw pires gets my vote..he shoulda scored but oh well..did great

Latest posts+

Top Bottom