• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv Moscow | 10/12/03

Your MOTM?

• Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bergkamp

• Pires

• Ljungberg

• Gilberto

• Vieira

• Campbell

• Cygan

• Cole

• Toure

• Lehmann

• Total voters

Lukazan

Established Member
I thought everyone played very well, but Vieira just topped it for me. His passing was a little off to start with but he got better as the game went on and his tackling was brilliant, especially the one just before our second goal.

I also felt Cygan played excellent, crucial block right near the end when Campbell cocked up to keep a nice clean sheet. Suprised me, the lad did.

I was impressed with Toure too, he is just going up and up in my rating of him everytime I see him play.

Well that's what I think, what about you guys?

flotz

ljungberg was excellent!
just running all the time and he won us so many balls ...he was superb!!

JazzG

Established Member
Henry had 2 superb assists but I'd go with Vieira. Overall he was excellent, looked rusty but still made sure we controled the game.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Man of the Match: Lokomotiv Moscow

WeRe tHrOugh

we won the game and we have jumped to the top of Group B.
woo hoo
The Wenger and us the supporters had faith in the boys and they proved us right.
It didn't look like we were going anywhere after the 3rd game in the competition. Lets watch the media eat their words and start praising our performances in Europe as well as at home.

Goals from Pires and then Ljungberg sealed the game for us
The match saw the comeback of our Captain Vieira after a long injury problem and Henry after 1 game.

Who was you man of the match?

Poll closes: Saturday

thierrys_girl signing off

Lukazan

Established Member
Yeah Henry was wicked.

Just wish he had scored that chance right near the end, but the defender got back with him quite well and made it difficult for him to turn or do pretty much anything else effectively.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Cole gotta be.

If it was not for his header against Kiev all this would not be possible.

But more importantly, in this match he played heroically. As did Ljunberg and Pires and Vieira.

Lukazan

Established Member
Hehe, yeah I saw that you did the MOTM poll for Leicester game and was debating to make this one... I erm.. did.. :twisted: :wink:

JazzG

Established Member
thierrys_girl said:
Excuse Me

the man of the match poll is my poll im the only who is allowed to do it :evil:

Just let him/her do it for once, is it really a big deal?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
thierrys_girl said:
Arsenal316 said:
TEchnically, he started it first.... :p

But Ashburrn said I do the man of the match polls and teh player of the month polls

t_g, doesnt matter who starts them.... normally, you would start them, but someone else beat you to it this time... i am going to combine the threads

Top Bottom