• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven | 14/09/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Lauren

• Cygan

• Reyes

• Gilberto

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Vieira

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFCG7

Established Member
Gilberto.. i dont think Vieira had such a good game.. by his standards he was average.

quattro

^ everyone has an opinion the same way everyone has assholes.

is your's less smellier than mine?

tox

Our central midfield was very solid today and henry provided the spark upfront. But Henry didn't play anywhere near to his best while i believe Gilberto did.

Canuck

Established Member
I'm going to have to go with Lauren. A lot of people has been very hard on him this season, and just when we really need him, he steps it up. The offense's job is to score goals, they managed to get the ball into the opposite net. Not the way they would have liked but hey, they all count. But the defence are there to stop the same from happening in our net, which they did an even better job of. Sure PSV weren't the attack powerhouse, but they weren't pushovers either. Honestly, how many gooners watching the game where sweating and cursing the thought of a 1-1 draw? To win in Europe we will need more than a couple of 1-0 wins. Hey they aren't pretty but we can't score 3, or 4 or 5 goals against some of the best teams on the continent. Sorry but it's true...

KingReyes

Established Member
The Sun's ratings..

ARSENAL: Lehmann 6, Lauren 6, Toure 6, Cygan 6, Cole 7, Pires 7, Vieira 7, Gilberto Silva 6, Reyes 8 (Edu 6), Bergkamp 6, Henry 7

leongsh

Gilberto for me. He did a good job sitting in front of defense and cutting out the offensive moves through the middle.

Evil Dragon

Gilberto, produced a nice solid performance and silenced a few critics. He also reminded us that he is Brazillian 8)

siddharth

Vieira for me. Gilberto was solid but he gave the ball away on some occasions. Vieira showed why he is the best in his position. He was winning tackles , making PSV midfielders look like headless chickens ;D and above all he was the driving force for the team. I'm sure we couldn't have won that game without vieira in midfield .

Hail Mighty Vieira !!!!!!!!

tbbosa

Vieira for sure!!! Gilberto and Lauren too had a great game. Henry was a manace to the PSV defenders.

Definately The sun just put random ratings if you ask me.

Pires 7 ? Reyes 8 ? what game were the watching, I wonder. Pires was average so was Reyes and DB10.

Double_H

Established Member
Gilberto 4 me

Vierra and Titi Next

DB10 ,Reyes and Pires had bad game...they were the worst in the match

Top Bottom