• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Rosenborg | 07/12/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Campbell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Cole

• Hoyte

• Pires

• Fabregas

• Flamini

• Reyes

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 5 - Rosenborg 1

Goals
Arsenal: Reyes, Henry, Fabregas, Pires and Van Persie
Rosenborg: Hoftun

Yay, were through and top of the group i might add!!!

What a performance :) Im so proud. We had a great start with Reyes' goal and continued to dominant from then on. After Henry's goal i knew we were going through and i knew this was going to be a great game.

My highlight: Cesc's goal, it was fantastic

My motm: Cesc, he had a fantastic game and got a great goal too but Henry also impressed same with the young guns who did well comming into the team.

tg :)

Mark

Established Member
Fabregas for me too. Genius. Only word to describe him.

Pires was good, and special mention to Flamini and Hoyte. RvP very impressive when he came on too.

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
amor12rn.gif
Francesc Fábregas
amor12rn.gif

star.JPG
star.JPG
Mathieu Flamini
star.JPG
Thierry Henry / Robert Pires

KingReyes

Established Member
Cesc gets it for me, special mention to the likes of Henry, Pires and a big mention to Flamini! Does he ever stop??

koivu

Cesc for me...class. Also Flamini, Bobby, Titi, and was impressed with RvP as well.

mikek

cesc for me if he scored that second chance it wud ve been sweet pires played good too rvp cudve scored 3 when he came on

Gooner83

alot of players wheregood candidates tonight, but Cesc's goal stole it for me!

What a player this lad is gonna be, i hope we can give him a big long contract when hes about 20.

Asterix

Established Member
Only saw the first half so hard to say, but I was impressed with the two CM's and Pires, and Henry was also very influential - he ran around teh defence and once again was always looking to make something happen, open up space. His goal was very well taken - good poachers goal.

zodos

Close one between several players especially Fabregas, Pires and Reyes, but I have opted for Fabregas.

A quick mention of Hoyte and Flamini who I thought acquitted themselses well despite the many doubters!

godfather

Flamini for me!!!
Because he had a great game more than i was expected. Top class performance!!!
Well done boys ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom