• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Rosenborg | 07/12/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Campbell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Cole

• Hoyte

• Pires

• Fabregas

• Flamini

• Reyes

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips&CurrySauce

It has to go to Cesc. Had a great game and was at the centre of everything. Flamini and Pires alos had good games and a special mention has to go for young Hoyte. This was Justins best performance in the first team, looked very comfortable on the ball, and his passing wa accurate and composed. Apparantly hs nickname in the club is Cafu!

Lukazan

Established Member
Faaaaaaaaaaaabrrrreeeggggggaaaaaass OOOOOOOH OH!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

And I think Flamini and Hoyte deserve a mention too, both did very wel..

Lipe

It's got to go to Fabregas. He's supposedly in need of a rest and yet he still plays brilliantly. That goal really did top off his night.

I got to mention Flamini too, he was great, MUCH better than I thought he'd be, well done!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Cesc. He was everyhwere last night, great goal, could've scored a goal that would have been the best ever.

But I also thought Reyes, Thierry, Kolo and Hoyte were class.

Legend#1

Established Member
1. Cesc
2. Flamini
3. Pires

Special mentions to:

Hoyte (Got caught out only twice, but this was his first ever CL game, and he made some great tackles and his pace is immense)

Henry (Scored a goal, "Won" a penalty, all round played very well)

Reyes (Anyone notice he was actually running at players again)

Henry_Pires

1) Flamini
2) Reyes
3) Pires
4) Henry

IF Freddie played that night, i would put him to be MOTM.

And we would have so many goals if he played.

I believe Reyes will start to score again since he gets the confidence already.

He will score against Chelsea this Sunday.

Anybody want to bet with me?

Gunner8

Fabregas too but don't forget Dennis.
In a way,it was good that Ljungberg was sick,Bergkamp,Pires,Reyes playing together is a great thing.

Ratinho

Established Member
Definately Fabregas. Reminded me of Reyes in the Charity Shield, when he started 'slaloming' his way through the Rosenberg players, and his goal was coolness personified.

And whoever said he is too weak, check out his tackling stats in the Prem. People think he's not strong because of his age, it's a myth.

Edu isn't fully fit - Flamini and Fabregas to play against Chavski.

Canuck

Established Member
Just got the chance to watch the whole match today. Fabregas for me, very impressive and the goal, for a kid that young to score that kind of goal against a Champs League opponent (I know RBK weren't great but hey they are the Norweigan champs) is out frickin' standing!

kanuuu

Established Member
OneProudGooner said:
Cesc is great but it's possible he won't start against Chelski we need battlers because he is weak.

I reckon he's playing too well to leave him out when Vieira's not there, his assurance on the ball and his skill makes up for his lack of physical prescence imo.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The poll is now closed, thanx to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

The Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for the Rosenborg game is Cesc Fabregas.

fabregas16092004.jpg

Well done Cesc :)

Look out for the article which wiill be on homepage soon.

tg :)

P.s good luck to the boys on Sunday againest Chelsea and make sure you all think of me on Sunday because i have my Taekwondo Black Belt grading :( im so nervous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom