• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Sparta Prague | 02/11/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Clichy

• Gilberto

• Flamini

• Reyes

• Pires

• Fabregas

• Henry

• van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

koivu

Van Persie for me, though Reyes definitely deserves a mention along with Super Rob.

I am quite happy that choosing the MOTM has been getting trickier lately...surely a good sign.

Ricky_AFC

Reyes for me. Gave the ball away at times but thats just because he is always looking to make things happen. Worked his ass of all game as usual and played really well imo. Next is RvP, if he was on the pitch for longer i would probably have said him.

IBL

Established Member
Tough one. Kolo was steady as ever playing with some good confidence. Reyes looked lively, Henry scored a beauty, Pires actually looked dangerous.

I'll go for RvP, took his first goal very well and his second wasnt bad either considering it was taken with his weaker right foot.

jay-d

Established Member
Tough Call between Reyes and RVP for me. Reyes work rate was second to none he just never stops running and at a ridiculous speed to boot, he got an assist albeit a flukey one, if you watch it carefully he was actually attempting a 1-2 with Gilberto but it fell to Henry. RVP though just shades it he first touch he bamboozled a defender with a shrap turn and was full of skill and deft flicks during his cameo role, he took his first goal superbly as Dennis's pass meant he had to check his run and his second was another neat finish. And for those who were saying that Flamini or Gilberto were man of the match all I can say is that you must have been watching from a very poor Chinese stream or something.

yoinkster

cant give it to rvp for only a 30minute cameo, do that for an entire game and ill sing his praises as well as the next man so for me, reyes gets it yet again.
like henry, he always wanted the ball and more often than not did something with it or at least thats how i remember his game. none of this "i cant believe reyes did this or that again" so he is without doubt on the up.
times are looking good for us again, and according to lawro we are going to go above the **** this weekend :shock:

qs

Established Member
Ratinho said:
However, i'd give it RvP ni the vain hope he starts with Henry at the weekend (although Bergkamp did well, up until his finishing).

I didnt realise these polls had an effect on who was picked. :shock:

Anyway I'll say Reyes, Robin was good when he came on but they were stretched by then, desperately trying to get back into it. I do hope he starts against sunderland though.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Robin van Persie who came on as a sub and got 2 great goals. Robin won the award with 56% of the votes; he was followed by Jose Reyes who had 20% and captain Thierry Henry who had 10%.

12297.jpg

Well-done Robin

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom