• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Thun | 14/09/05

Who was MOTM vs FC Thun?

• Manuel Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ashley Cole

• Sol Campbell

• Kolo Toure

• Gilberto

• Cesc Fabregas

• Jose Reyes

• Robin van Persie

• Dennis Bergkamp

• Lauren

• Total voters

Jinn

Established Member
This is a bit of a late thread since TG's going to be out of action for a little bit.

Obviously I'm not going to be able to keep this at TG' standard, but here it is anyway. We'll try to get the article up asap, so vote quickly people!

yoinkster

can't be dennis he only played for a short time so I'm going for Reyes, I thought he looked very lively and hopefully is about to rekindle his best form.

Karlos2

Strange, no votes for Gilberto, i thought he had his best game so far this season for us against Thun, won the ball countless time, hardly gave it away and scored a vital goal.

A

Anonymous

Reyes did well leading the line when Robin got sent off.

James

Established Member
Gilberto. Quality game. Controlled the midfield and battled well. Don't think he lost a tackle all game.

Jose a close second.

A

Anonymous

Bergkamp, he deserves it for the fight he showed since coming on..

kamikaze80

Established Member
reyes, for being our only real attacking threat. lively on the ball and got us into some good positions.

gilberto comes in second, showed a lot of bottle and grit in the midfield, but then, i'd expect us to dominate the midfield against a smaller side like thun.

Gurgen

Established Member
Gilberto for me. Did a lot of ball winning in midfield and scored a cracking header.
Reyes a close second.

Senght

Reyes obviously. Looks to be in fine form. Lively the whole game and unlucky not to score. The way he takes the ball past players is simply breathtaking. I can finally see why we payed 17m for him.

awooga83

Established Member
Has to be Reyes, really impressed me with his running and determination particularly in the second half.

tazmatic

Tight between Gilberto & Reyes, both did well though it wasnt the best team performance.

Was there a poll for the Boro match? Must have missed it if there was.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom