• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Porto vs Arsenal | 06/12/06

the dawn raids

Established Member
qs said:
Hleb. Didnt get much of a chance to attack but he was the only one with the composure to take the ball up the pitch any time we stopped one of their attacks, everyone else just hoofed it back at them.

agree with that. if it werent for he and fabregas playing some nice one/twos on either side of the half we wouldnt even have gotten it in their penalty area with any threat to actually score.

probably couldnt go wring with giving he and toure co-motm, but if im picking one ill take hleb.

M+D

Established Member
sesquioxide said:
lagosgooner said:
I think we need to be specific here, the rest of the post didn't do much :roll:

My MOTM goes to

the LEFT post for 2 fine saves. :D

I wonder if it's available in the transfer window

Our opponent possess of it and would never sell it to us.

I suppose we have the squirrel. Do you think we can sell it to Mourinho for 30 M? I know how important he is to the team and the move might demoralise Lehmann but it will help relieve pressure from the stadium debt and help us get Ribery.

The squirrel should be sold for at least twice that. I've heard that there is a goofy Brazilian that is quite good now and again, maybe Barca would take the squirrel in exchange for him! Or Messi...

Anyway, I think that the overall MOTM would have to be Quaresma, did you see the shot/cross in the first half. It was pure cheekiness. For us my vote goes to Cesc, great one-twos with Hleb.

Top Bottom