• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CS: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 08/08/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cygan

• Cole

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Reyes

• Bergkamp (c)

• Clichy

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 3 - Manchester United 1

here is the first MOTM poll of the season and what a way to start :) a win over one of our biggest rivals.

It was my first ever arsenal match and the atmostphere in the stadium was fantastic. i had the best time and it was well worth the drive from london.

My MOTM: Reyes, he was absolutely fantastic and deserved his goal.

Cesc played well along side Gilberto and so did Pennant and Cygan. Overall the team played well in my opinon and deserved the win.

Who was your MOTM? Vote and post a comment before Wednesday.

Remember the best comments go into the MOTM article i write for the homepage!

tg signing off :)

pome

rayes was awsome, there aint many players that can keep up with thierry but this boy can! hes gonna terrorise defenders this season ;D

Senght

Reyes no doubt. He was like a young and silky fish swimming speedily around slow, lumbering and weak whales.

Andrew

I thought Lauren had a fantastic match. He really is a top class defender now. He is underrated.

Performance of the match for me was Fabregas. Playing years beyond his age. But Reyes was undoubtably man of the match. I liked the performances of Gilberto and Clichy as well.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Has to be Reyes. The guy is magnificent, and it is so great to be watching a player mature and improve right before your very eyes. He ran the Man U defence ragged today, and seemed to envoke fear into their hearts whenever he was on the ball. More of the same please Jose.

jc8gooner

Reyes was rightly given Man of the Match on the day, but I felt that Fabregas deserved it too as he made people sit up and take notice of his ability. He was aware at all times, worked hard, tackled well and gave a generally sound performance against our biggest rivals.

thegame24

Established Member
Reyes, Bergkamp or Fabregas

Id say Reyes cause he scored and was effective in both positions he was asked to play.

calvinngai88

Definitely Reyes. Made so many attacking runs that split ManU's defence. Missed a golden chance, but corrected it by assisting for Gilberto's goal and scored 1 after a Gilberto's pressured pass.

gash

I think Scholes and Smith should have been MOTM. I mean c'mon, the Sun gave them 8 outta 10!!? Reyes and Bergy were only worth 6 outta 10!!!!

I think Reyes played well but the Utd defence were utter ****e and gave him far too much space. He should have put away his chances better. Utd made him look much better than he was on the day.

Fabregas was brilliant, gritty, all over the place and seeing him put Keane on his arse and win the throw was brilliant. A 17 year old putting in that kind of performance when we really need to be reassured that theres quality ready to step up when asked. I cannot wait to see this kid involved in regular first team games.

goldbug

Hello to all....this is my first post here :D

My first choice is Reyes (second would be Cole)....great performance (there were a few times when he made fouls of MAN defence) :worthy and i trully hope that he will grow to be one of the players we can depend on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom