• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - FA: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 24/01/04

Who was our best player on the field?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Lauren

• Toure

• Campbell

• Parlour

• Pires

• Edu

• Vieira

• Ljungberg

• Bergkamp

• Clichy

• Bentley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 4 - 1 Middlesbrough :)

The holders are through and judging by the score line pretty easily. Now we are through to the next round and are one course for the first FA Cup hat-trick in 100 years.

I didn't watch the game but after reading match reports i believe that we deserved our place in the fifth round.

Who was your Man of the Match? whoever it was vote and leave a comment to justify your choice.

Remember that now i post the results of the winner of the MOTM poll in this thread, so look out for it on Wednesday.

Thanks for voting everyweek

tg signing off :)

thegame24

Established Member
from the highlights i think pires cause he was making everything. but id give it to ljungberg cause he got 2

reggiepaul

Freddie!

Why? I put the names in a bag and he was the first that came out... and he also scored a couple of goals too.

Mark

Established Member
my vote goes to freddie, he doesn't play upfront often but his goals were very good.

Mark

Established Member
when watching the highlights i heard the fans sing the 'we love you freddie' song, what do they sing now instead of 'because you've got red hair' out of curiosity?

reggiepaul

Mark said:
when watching the highlights i heard the fans sing the 'we love you freddie' song, what do they sing now instead of 'because you've got red hair' out of curiosity?

Some still sing red but the new version is "you've got no hair"...

Mark

Established Member
reggiepaul said:
Mark said:

Some still sing red but the new version is "you've got no hair"...

lol, i thought it might be that. :lol:

satan_beckham

ljungberg did not really do much except just to score the two goals, u can call him a poacher if u like,i think the man of the match should be parlour or edu, they controlled the midfield very very well and was in full control of the match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom