• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - LC: Arsenal vs Rotherham | 28/10/03

Man of the Match Rotherham Game

• Stack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clichy

• Hoyte

• Tavlaridis

• Thomas

• Cesc

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Edu

• Owusu-Abeyie

• Smith

• Aliadiere

• Total voters

beaney

erm, clichy was very good, so was edu.
i actually thought cygan played very well to, believe it or not!!

but if i had to choose i would say Clichy. ( there is no option for Cygan)

beaney

who voted for Cesc? he did **** all!

put 2 shots way wide of the mark and mostly passed the ball backwards!

mind you he did look comfortable on the ball and has good vision.

Rupert

Has to be Aliadiere really, he was fairly consistant throughout the whole match and to last 120 minutes at his age takes quite some doing. Even in extra times he was running trying to get the ball, it was great to see such enthusiasm.

I think Quincey will be good in the future, he was trying out a few mazy dribbles on the opponent.

beaney

yeah that Quincy looked hot on the ball, he looks to have a lot of skill.
maybe it was just a bit of showboating but it looked like he could create an opening.
he looked sharp.

also ali did very well. he works really hard and got himself into some good positions.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I thought Tavlaridis really kept a lid on things.

I was also impressed with Quincy, he will be a lot of trouble for defenders one day.

Cesc looked very good also, but a little young (as most did) so only half a match was right.

Robno.7

stack i have to say imo looked shakey all game then looked sharp when it came to the penaltys! he took a good pen! who got top corner was it clichy?

nnn

Ali, followed by Cesc.

Cesc had a good game actually, passed excellently and his first shot was about a foot from being a goal.

beaney

think it WAS clichy who hit top corner with the pen or was it Hoyte? bloddy hell my memorys ****!

either way they both played well. and i tell you what, that team would be mid table in the premiership if they played every week.

They should have beaten Rotherham within the 90 mins, just a bit unlucky with that, and of course the disallowed goal.

Which, in fact, i havent heard anyone mention whether it was a goal or not.
i couldnt see it from my end of the pitch, anyone spread a little light as to why it was disallowed :?: :!: :?: :!:

The Mini

beaney said:
who voted for Cesc? he did F*ck all!

put 2 shots way wide of the mark and mostly passed the ball backwards!

mind you he did look comfortable on the ball and has good vision.

I did (even though I didn't see it) I felt that I should, purely because he better've been somewhere near the motm mark because of all the hype around him

Phil

Wiltord sufferred by comparison to the younsters. Kanu was typically patchy, Edu was ok.

The most relevant part of the evening was the announcement of the Penalty takers. Number 11, 28 56 58 64 55 59, Egg fried Rice anyone?

Top Bottom