• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - LC: Doncaster Rovers vs Arsenal | 21/12/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eboue

• Senderos

• Djourou

• Hleb

• Gilberto

• Song

• Quincy

• Lupoli

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
But the best outfield player, well I agree with Chris Kamara- Nicklas Bendtner, by a "country mile". What a difference he made to us, which is interesting when you consider who he replaced.
Definitely, credit to him. As i said in the Lupoli thread, going by last night, i'd say Bendtner has a better chance of making it into the first team.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
He seems a lot stronger, definitely more physical. Looks to have good technique too, it's the first time I've really seen Bendtner, but I was very impressed.

marco

Whoever voted for hleb needs to have their brain examined or they must have been watchin a rerun of a belarus game or something the only time hleb has played well this season.
and gilberto was even worse

marco

Whoever voted for hleb needs to have their brain examined or they must have been watchin a rerun of a belarus game or something the only time hleb has played well this season.
and gilberto was even worse
bendtner did play well agreed

bluey

Got to be Almunia. He kept us in the game with terrific saves and the penalty saves were better than Seaman. You always felt he would save them.

I can't believe someone thought Hleb had a good game. He passing was poor, he is scared to shoot and his pen was awful, which summed up his performance. Bendetner was the second best player in my opinion.

IBL

Established Member
Almunia - whithout him we would have lost, simple as...

Also the guy is a penalty saving genius, I dont think I've seen him go the wrong way on a penalty ever, reads the penalty taker very well.

Honourable mention to Song, for a 17 year he was very impressive: composed, strong and commited.

usheray

Almunia ahs received a lot of stick when he was making blunders but ive always seen a good goalkeeper in him, hes reactions are excellent and this guy has potential to be a n excellent goalkeeper, these games give him big confidence boosts and makes him even better he is thriving under the shades and yesterday was just a good example

famous no 10

Established Member
Almunia.Kept us in the game, won the match for us, great penalty stops.

Apart from that....no one really, although Lupoli and Bendtner looked good. Eboue perhaps.

Jkreffer

Established Member
It really has to be Almunia doesn't it. Made a number of saves to keep us in the match, and then saved us in the penalty shootout.

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
Almunia..and then Song. I liked Lupoli..really worked hard got a brilliant mind for the game(italian type striker) still lightweight though. Very good control. I also like Brend??? A man his size and age was very comfortable with the ball and made some very good runs. You can see he links well with Lupoli. Lupoli reminds me of the old fowler but lupoli has a better right foot.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Manuel Almunia who pulled off great saves throughout the match and in teh shoot-out. Manuel won the award with 76% of the votes; he was followed by Alexander Song who had 10% and Alexander Hleb who had 5%.

27542.jpg

Well done Manuel

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

Next Up: Charlton

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom