• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal 2–1 Bolton Wanderers | 20/03/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Vieira

• Edu

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Ljungberg

• Cygan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 2 - 1 Bolton

Arsenal Scorers: Pires and Bergkamp
Bolton Scorers: Campo

We have equalled the record unbeaten start to the premiership, so well done to the boys for their motivation and class.

We are still 9 points clear of Chelsea and 12 clear of Man Utd, we will be however facing both of them during the week for two different competitons. Chelsea on Wednesday Champions League (Full replay SBS 10pm Thursday) and Man Utd on Sunday Premier league.

Good luck to our boys :)

Voting: Vote for your MOTM and leave a comment to justify your choice.

Poll: closes on Tuesday

Results: I got some very exciting news last week, i get to write the article (on the Arsenal-Mania homepage) about the MOTM winner and about the results. Also i am going to use quotes from all of you gooners that vote in the poll so make sure you leave a comment because it could be seen on the AM homepage. Make sure you all look out for the article :)

tg signing off :)

jc8gooner

EDU.

Showed great touch, poise, and confidence on the ball and played a key role in maintaining our control over events in the first half hour. In the second half, he was not as influential but nevertheless worked hard when he didn't have the ball.

My 2nd Choice, TOURE.

Being quite short for a centre half, he was really tested by the physical presence of Davies, Pedersen and Nolan. He coped magnificently though and provided the highlight of the match when he went on two storming runs late in the second half. A performance of great determination, desire and class.

flotz

toure was incredible...just like titi makes me laugh at times when he does what only he can do so does toure ....

AFCG7

Established Member
Toure.. he carried the ball and the team in the last 15 mins.. he was immense.. the rest of our players looked tired but he just kept going.. he is one fit man.

Mark

Established Member
Well this is just judging from the ITV highlights, I'm gonna go for Bergkamp. Played a good part in the first goal and scored a wonderful second. He's in great form at the moment which will be a big boost for us.

thegame24

Established Member
I say Bergkamp too.

Its funny, today on socer sat, bruce rioch was saying how in the week before bergkamp got his debut goal, he was always scoring volleyes in training when the ball was crossed from the left. He then went on to score his debut goal with a volley crossed from the left, and he done it again today :D

goes to show how important it is to practice

Sol man

Saw the highlight and The ice man has to get my vote. Anyone who thinks that he can be replaced is dreaming. There is only 1 dennis Bergkamp

Aussie

Established Member
There is a reason why Dennis wants another year and thats cause he is playing bloody good football. Whats rapped to see him score a goal as he has set so many up this year with his amazing passes.

Laxness

A good birthday present, a victory & MOTM performance. :D He was easily the standout in the shaaaaaaaaaaaaaky second half, what would've happened without him? *shudders*

Soler

Established Member
Toure. Just pipps Dennis because WHY DID HE PASS IT OFF!? Stuff the team thing, just slam it home for the buffer.

skart14

yeah why did he pass it?!?!? I thought he should have slammed it home!!!! BTW..i think toure should be MOTM..made some excellent tackles and matched up very well defensively against the bolton forwards.

Made me :mrgreen: when he brought the ball all the way into bolton's penalty box and JJ was the one defending.. :lol:

Taozhe

Kolo really did well in this match and it is so fun to watch him go forward! Bergkamp on the other hand gets my vote for the beautiful passes and scoring that goal. :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom