• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | 01/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Flamini

• Eboue

• Pires

• Gilberto

• Diaby

• Reyes

• Henry

• Adebayor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dublingunner

Established Member
Yeah I'd have to say Adebayor myself, but Diaby too looked great. So great to see the new signings fitting in so well.

:D

beanz

His resemblance to Kanu ends with his braided hair & obvious skill on the ball, his workrate and total commitment were exemplified by the sliding tackle when he attempted to get the ball back in the Villa penalty area, now that's something you'd NEVER see Kanu try!
Ade is a breath of fresh air amongst strikers and his grin when the half time whistle blew, almost blinded me. ;D

Ratinho

Established Member
Yeah, so now i'm away from my crap work connection for a moment.

How f**king awesome is Adebayor?

Wonderful new Arsenal option. I don't have a good pass on, I think i'll tonk the ball long to the huge, strong, skillful striker with excellent awareness. *swoon*

Legend#1

Established Member
Ratinho said:
Yeah, so now i'm away from my crap work connection for a moment.

How f**king awesome is Adebayor?

Wonderful new Arsenal option. I don't have a good pass on, I think i'll tonk the ball long to the huge, strong, skillful striker with excellent awareness. *swoon*

[Rat] \o/ [/Rat]

Or however it's bloody done.

gun4glory

Thierry for me... He scored 2.5 sublime goals... If his shot that Ade ended up in the back of the net from his kick, thats goal of the season... He lead by example and was simply sublime...
Ade was fantastic as well... He really fitting into our style of play, looks like hes been here for ages... Cheers to him for that!

Cheers to Arsenal for everything!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Emmanuel Adebayor who was just superb out there on Saturday. Ade won the award with 55% of the votes; followed by Thierry Henry who had 36% and Jose Reyes and Robert Pires who both had 2% of the votes.

60764.jpg

Well done Ade

Next Up: Juventus (a)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom