• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Birmingham City | 02/10/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Ljungberg

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
As for Reyes he had a great game.. His speed was Mesmerizing.. His passing inch perfect.. His shots super.. How many times did he present Ljungberg with a shooting chance.. how many times did he try and score from impossible angle only to be denied by the keeper (who had a good game)..

To bad he didn't score he really deserved it MoM for me pluses for Cesc and Cole

For Reyes.. as good as he is up front i still think that he is better on the left wing.. rigth on. and why play with two wingers up front when we have atleast one good forward (RVP) on the bench

Pires was a disappointment lately.. The killer touch, the speed and the passing that scared the hell out of right backs disappeared.. We depended alot on the left wing thanks to him and cole however lately it seems that cole is doing most of the job.. The speed have gone.. The vision disappeared.. The skill vanished..

What happened Pires ?? His glimpses of skill comes too rarely. The only reason he is playing is because Wenger wants the routine and experience. But Cesc proves that you don't need that extra 10 years to plöay like you got'em.

Feanor

Established Member
It was hard to pick between JAR and Cesc, I picked JAR but Cesc was rock solid but I think JAR did everything but score in that game, truely MOM.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Reyes. I've been so impressed with him this season. He's been the transcendent force in our attack since Henry has been injured - nearly everything positive happens through him. He's constantly involved, getting loads of the ball, making the team tick in a fashion that is very reminiscent of Henry. He's been absolutely outstanding when given a free-role. Roaming second striker seems to be his best position, where he can get as much of the ball as he likes and assert his influence on the team.

I think once he gets a good run in the shadow role behind Henry, they will be an incredibly potent combination.

Tegh

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Reyes for me.

All that was missing was a goal.

Indeed, he was outstanding, terrorising the Birmingham defense throughout the game. I was really impressed with his determination and his constant closing down of the Birmingham players.

Good boy, keep it up.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match award for this game goes to Jose Reyeswho was instrumental going forward and was unlucky not to get on the scoresheet. He won the award with 72% of the votes, 2nd place went to Lauren who had 9% of the votes and Freddie Ljungberg who had 8%.

10343.jpg

well done Jose

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom