• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Birmingham City | 04/12/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Clichy

• Pires

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 3 - Birmingham City 0

Goals:
Arsenal- Robert Pires and Thierry Henry x2
Birmingham-

Back to winning ways thank god, cause i couldn't handle another draw. It was important for us to put the last minutes defeat at Anfield behind us and prepare us mentally for our final group game in the Champions League againest Rosenborg on Wednesday.

Anyway, its now time to decide who was our MOTM for this game.

Who was our MOTM? whoever you think it was vote and leave a comment before Monday evening.

Also make sure you have all voted in the Player of the Month pollwhich closes soon.

tg :)

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Freddie Ljungberg
star.JPG
star.JPG
Robert Pires
star.JPG
Thierry Henry

zodos

Thierrys Girl, I believe you have missed out one crucial player from that list. Any one that watched the match would agree with me that even though he was a substitute, the introduction Gael Clichy was a pivotal point. He and Freddie were the top guys. It would be an insult not to include him!!!!

SuperBob

zodos said:
Thierrys Girl, I believe you have missed out one crucial player from that list. Any one that watched the match would agree with me that even though he was a substitute, the introduction Gael Clichy was a pivotal point. He and Freddie were the top guys. It would be an insult not to include him!!!!

I agree Clichy came on and was an added inspiration to the team!!

jonmoody61

He has to be the most unluckiest player in the world, being kept behind arguably the best left back on his day: Ashley Cole.

Clichy needs to play more, he is real natural quality!

JazzG

Established Member
Freddie was quite simply outstanding, people say we have a lack of big match players but right now in our hour of need he has been the one who stood up to be counted. He was all over the pitch and imo the Freddie of 01/02 returned. His main problem has been consistancy and much of that has been down to getting injured at bad times, I just hope and pray he can get a good run under his belt.

So Freddie for me.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Freddie was fantastic today. MOTM by miles.

But I guess the 5 people who voted for Thierry didn't see the game, cos he played terribly. His goals apart, misplaced passes, poor crosses.... Still nice to see him smile today!

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
this is an absolute no brainer. thierry henry might have score two goals but there was only one man of the match performance and it came from FREDDIE LJUNGBERG.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Clichy is now added to the poll replacing Vieira due to popular demand.

I didn't add Clichy because i didn't see the match and decided to just post the starting 11 to be on the safe side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom