• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Birmingham City | 04/12/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Clichy

• Pires

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TIFANNY

even if Titi scored twice, Freddie was the best yesterday!! he's very good in this moment!! and I hope he will goes on like this!

sabret00the

Established Member
Freddie > Reyes (he weren't that big out there but he was everywhere working)

no one else was that efficacious tbh.

Pires looked sloppy at times and just didn't do things he should've done in his piss.

Paddy was missing alot for me, when he was there his passes were suspect.

Defence was solid though :)

Canuck

Established Member
:lol:
If you went by the pole results so far you'd think that Freddie was playing 4 different positions on the field.
:mrgreen:

KingReyes

Established Member
Freddie by far, he worked hard non stop. Always in the right positions and set up the third. People say we lack grit and determination, we need more from the others like Freddie showed yesterday and we'll have that grit witout doubt.

7CHP

In an Arsenalteam in the slump, you can put on as many French stars as you want, you can put on as many Spanish wiz-kids you might have, but the one thing that will win you this type of game is good old fashioned English stuck-in ability, and Ljungberg has all the determination, grit and ****-all you need. Key moment of the match was when Ljungberg won the header vs Savage in the middle of the park leading up to the Pires goal. Yesterday Ljungberg was a pure ten in my book!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Canuck said:
:lol:
If you went by the pole results so far you'd think that Freddie was playing 4 different positions on the field.
:mrgreen:

He was! :lol:

Right, left, centre midfield, up front. The boy did it all yesterday.

Mark

Established Member
What I loved most about Freddie was when he didn't get the penalty decision, he didn't sulk about it like a lot of our players would, it just fired him up more. People say we need English grit and detemination, remind me where Freddie's from?

Double_H

Established Member
by Far its Frieddie
He is the Most loyal Arsenal Player ive ever seen
I know Henrry is Loyal ...But i feel that Frieddie always play with his heart
I love the Guy
>>>>>>>>>

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Mark said:
What I loved most about Freddie was when he didn't get the penalty decision, he didn't sulk about it like a lot of our players would, it just fired him up more. People say we need English grit and detemination, remind me where Freddie's from?

I don't know where you got that from coz on Radio five live they were saying how he was constantly arguing with the referee about the penalty decision until we scored the second goal.

Gazza Martinez

Established Member
Freddie's attitude is great. He's the only player who's spoken openly about us not being good enough lately, and he's gone out and put in a palpable extra effort and tried to turn things around. Great stuff.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
We should beat Rosenberg on Wednesday really but next Sunday against Chelski is the real test for us. Birmingham have been poor so far and have been struggling so whether or not they can do the same next Sunday I hope so, before we scored the first and after I was hearing on the radio we were lacking somewhat luckily Birmingham lacked a cutting edge upfront and we have Henry. :p
We need to show we can score against the best not and not only the less so. :twisted:
f that is the real test for us next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom