• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Birmingham City | 04/12/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Clichy

• Pires

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
Mark said:
What I loved most about Freddie was when he didn't get the penalty decision, he didn't sulk about it like a lot of our players would, it just fired him up more. People say we need English grit and detemination, remind me where Freddie's from?

I don't know where you got that from coz on Radio five live they were saying how he was constantly arguing with the referee about the penalty decision until we scored the second goal.

Well at least he didn't let it affect his performance. He was still playing really well and the anger at not getting the decision just made him more determined I think.

TIFANNY

Originally posted by Canuck:

If you went by the pole results so far you'd think that Freddie was playing 4 different positions on the field.

He was!

Right, left, centre midfield, up front. The boy did it all yesterday.

:)

gooner#1

Freddie .I have felt he has been our player of the month aswell.His performances are tireless , his work ethic is great .If only all the team could play like him on in some matchs...

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Easy one to go for Freddie - he was electric (but he did moan and moan about the spot kick and a couple of other things). But I'm surprised no one's given Ash a mention, because he was outstanding.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The poll is now closed, thanx to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

The Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for the Birmingham game is Freddie Ljungberg who had a hand in 2 of our goals.

1602.jpg

Well done Freddie :)

Look out for the article which will be on the homepage soon.

tg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom