• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Blackburn | 14/12/03

Who was our best on field today?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cygan

• Toure

• Campbell

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Gilberto

• Vieira (c)

• Edu

• Pires

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Parlour

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Archie The Leper

It was a toss up between Toure & Cygan, but in the end I went for Cygan for he deserves it after all the stick he's taken, I think he's finally turned the corner & got to the speed of the Premiership, Pires might have got it as he is back to his best but needs a little practise on his heading

Anders Limpar

anastabation,

...they don't have to as long as monsieur Wenger does!

We love you Freddie 'cas your underwear!!

;D :shock: ;D

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Andrew said:
My ratings:

Lehmann - 9/10 - Claimed everything and stopped everything. One of the reasons we didn't conceed.
Toure - 8/10 - Set up the goal brilliantly and did most things right in defence
Cole - 8/10 - Made a goal saving tackle and some other important tackles.
Cygan - 9/10 - Brilliant today. Some reports are giving Campbell the credit for our clean sheet but Cygan played better IMO.
Campbell - 8/10 - Was his usual self.
Gilberto - 7/10 - Did well in defence but again lost the ball a bit too much.
Vieira - 6/10 - Well below par. I think we have to wait a few matches for him to be back at his best.
Pires - 8/10 - Probably oour best attacker today.
Ljungberg - 8/10 - Was really good in the first half.
Bergkamp - 8/10 - Scored the goal so can't complain.
Henry - 8/10 - Some people are saying he had a bad match but I think he was his usual self. The only thing he didn't do was get a goal or make an assist. He was causing their defence all sorts of problems and would have got a penalty if he wasn't so fair.

My MOTM - Cygan. I've heard so often about how he "hasn't matched his 2.5million pound tag" but I think he's exceeded it. What do people expect for 2.5 million?

wow! We obviously saw different games. imo none of our players played that well.

Andrew

Goonergurjit said:
Andrew said:
My ratings:

Lehmann - 9/10 - Claimed everything and stopped everything. One of the reasons we didn't conceed.
Toure - 8/10 - Set up the goal brilliantly and did most things right in defence
Cole - 8/10 - Made a goal saving tackle and some other important tackles.
Cygan - 9/10 - Brilliant today. Some reports are giving Campbell the credit for our clean sheet but Cygan played better IMO.
Campbell - 8/10 - Was his usual self.
Gilberto - 7/10 - Did well in defence but again lost the ball a bit too much.
Vieira - 6/10 - Well below par. I think we have to wait a few matches for him to be back at his best.
Pires - 8/10 - Probably oour best attacker today.
Ljungberg - 8/10 - Was really good in the first half.
Bergkamp - 8/10 - Scored the goal so can't complain.
Henry - 8/10 - Some people are saying he had a bad match but I think he was his usual self. The only thing he didn't do was get a goal or make an assist. He was causing their defence all sorts of problems and would have got a penalty if he wasn't so fair.

My MOTM - Cygan. I've heard so often about how he "hasn't matched his 2.5million pound tag" but I think he's exceeded it. What do people expect for 2.5 million?

wow! We obviously saw different games. imo none of our players played that well.

Personal opinions. Perhaps if you subtract 2 or 3 from those ratings then we might get something similar. I tend to rate average players a 7/10. I really couldn't fault many players, especially the defence. I just believe that credit's due towards Blackburn because they played very well.

A

Anonymous

My top 3:

i.p.fav.gif
i.p.fav.gif
i.p.fav.gif
Pires

i.p.fav.gif
i.p.fav.gif
Cygan

i.p.fav.gif
Lehmann

Webdesignlab

Established Member
I was laughing my head off at Toure's run, he was like a rag doll, but got through lodas of defenders.

Has to be Toure.

Good to see Cygan getting good reviews after all the crap we threw at him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom