• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Blackburn | 25/08/04

Who was the MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Toure

• Lauren

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Gilberto

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 3 - Blackburn 0

Goal scorers:
Arsenal: Thierry Henry, Gilberto and Jose Antonio Reyes
Blackburn: none

Back on top and unbeaten for 43 games! What a night for the Arsenal Football Club. Congratulations to Wenger and the boys this achievement is outstanding.

My MOTM: Thierry Henry

Who was the MOTM? Vote and leave your comment before Friday.

tg signing off :)

Sonic Youth

thierry henry played one hell of a game tonight. just suberb.
he created so many chances not only for himself, but for other players as well.
pires was also great but my vote goes to thierry henry

Split

Cesc is MOTM for me! so composed, brilliant passing, excellent technique, Amazing!

of course Henry was brilliant too

and bergkamps cross for Henry's first was breathtakingly perfect.

Pires started slow but picked his game up in the second half.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's got to be Thierry for me. The guy absolutely ran his socks off tonight. Got a goal. Unselfishly assisted Reyes, and made a number of other chances that went begging.

From the first minute you could sense his hunger. He had three chances which he was unlucky with. He could have had a hatrick wit them. He then quietened down for about 20 minutes because he wasn't getting the ball enough, but come the second half he was running the show with exquisite passes to Pennant and Bergkamp.

Great stuff. "The Champ is here... The Champ is here"

Mark

Established Member
Fabregas, in my opinion. He is a real presence for a 17 year old, it is just unbelievable.

Taozhe

Henry gets my vote this time. When the pressures are on us for our fruitless first half, he stepped up and produced a great display, pulling the team through and winning in style. His unselfish pass to Reyes which resulted in a goal has proved that both of them can finally work together unlike many assumed. Like they all say, what's french for unbeatable?

leongsh

Thierry Henry.

He started brightly but Blackburn Rovers played well to stiffle the last third of the field in their half. However, the second half saw a transformation as the front-line set out with a more definite purpose to play to win and Henry epitomised that, especially when he unselfishly passed the ball to Jose Anotnio Reyes to score the 3rd goal of the night. He worked hard at creating chances and scored the first goal, created by Dennis Bergkamp's excellent low cross, that got Arsenal really going.

Thierry Henry is well and truly getting back into the groove. At the rate he is going, he means to top the goal scoring charts again and net the most number of assists on top of that. Greedy bastard ;D ;D ;D

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom