• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Blackburn | 25/08/04

Who was the MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Toure

• Lauren

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Gilberto

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeromelee

Its good to see Henry getting back his form and reminding us what he can do. For those who have doubted his commitment, here's his reply.

jacc_7_1

who else but henry...
the 2 goals against boro signals the return of THIERRY HENRY...
so the rest of the people better watch out.. henry is getting on form.. once he is there no one can stop us..

Andrew

How do the Aussies here know who was MOTM? Was it on TV or something? I switched it on today and saw Norwich playing against Newcastle.

Aussie

Established Member
Andrew said:
How do the Aussies here know who was MOTM? Was it on TV or something? I switched it on today and saw Norwich playing against Newcastle.

It wasnt shown on tv here. Some wathced it on the internet i suppose. I have only seen about 5mins of highlights so i wont be voting this time.

tbbosa

Henry for me . Cesc runs a close second.

Mention to Cygan, Toure, Lauren and Jens did so well. Cole was just O.K.

beanz

King Henry should be looking over his shoulder at the young pretender to his crown.
Cesc Fabregas has been watching Titi's masterclass and the student will be challenging the teacher soon :mrgreen:

Pikeypete

To the tune of Vieira's chant:
Fabregas woh woh
Fabregas woh woh
Hes only 17
Hes better than Roy Keane
Fabregas woh woh
Fabregas woh woh

;D

Aussie

Established Member
Pikeypete said:
To the tune of Vieira's chant:
Fabregas woh woh
Fabregas woh woh
Hes only 17
Hes better than Roy Keane
Fabregas woh woh
Fabregas woh woh

;D

Nice :p

Pikeypete

What an honour for Cesc to have his name chanted in the North Bank and Clock End last night using our captain's chant.

Guns and Arses

Fabregas was fantastic again, he's the most consistent player for Arsenal so far. Bergkamp was a bit quiet against Blackburn and Pires played very well. It was Henry who showcased his skills in the second half, scoring the goal and setting one up for Reyes(that was so sweet to watch), the other one? I should say that it's a brilliant assist from Gilberto :p . Henry had 1 goal and 1 assist, and Fabregas should've got a hat-trick. Another hard decision to make......sorry, I had to go with Cesc again.

Ridge

Spike said:
Thierry.

Scored one, assisted two. :p
He nearly made it three in the last minute...

Thierry Henry for my vote. He played good in the second half, but after he was given the captain armband, I was surprised that he looks like to turn into another man, a captain, leader!

What a piece of magic from that armband thingy! :twisted:

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Thierry Henry
star.JPG
star.JPG
Cesc Fábregas
star.JPG
Pascal Cygan

Special mentions: Robert Pires and Lauren.

bobbypires

Established Member
Why not Cygan on the list, thierrys_girl?
I think he did a better performance than Cole or Toure. People, did you see Henry's mistake? (oh, yes. He makes mistakes and he's still the best. But who don't make mistakes? Even I do! :p ) Who was there to avoid a great chance for Rovers?

btw, great work. :wink:

thierrys_girl

Established Member
bobbypires said:
Why not Cygan on the list, thierrys_girl?
I didn't watch the game and only saw 5 minutes of highlights and therefore i decided not to add cygan to the poll because i didn't have any options left. Sorry :(
but if anyone wants to vote for Cygan please use the other option

btw, great work. :wink:
thanx :wink:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Fabregas. How IS Vieira gonna get back in? :lol:

I thought Thierry was not at his best last night, the mark of a great player though is that he produced regardless. Still, I say the boy wonder.

towelie

henry was attacking right from the start, and he kickstarted us in the second half when we couldn't convert in the first

definitely MOM

Latest posts+

Top Bottom