• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Charlton Athletic | 28/2/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Cole

• Lauren

• Vieira

• Edu

• Ljungberg

• Pires

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Reyes

• Cygan

• Gilberto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 2 - 1 Charlton

Great win for us that 3 valuable points in the run in to the end of the season. Two goals early in the first half saw us extend the grap between us and utd.

The first halfs performance was much better than the second half, in the first half we played really well, we were attacking them and defending as a team. In the second half Charlton decided to play more attacking football and it paid off for them they got one goal and look dangerous after that.

My MOTM has to be Vieira he was just great today and played with confidence and commitment. He went in for every ball and led by example.

Who was your MOTM? whoever it was vote and leave a comment to justify your choice.

tg signing off :)

p.s look out for February's POTM poll during this week

Gunner4life09

Henry for me, it explains itself but the whole team did its job. saw Bergkamp and henry helping with defensive duties as well.

pome

dennis was brilliant in the first half but im voting paddy he was a galactico as roberto would say :wink:

Jinn

Established Member
Paddy. He constantly broke up attacks, tackled hard and passed the ball brilliantly.

He should have scored that header in the second half, but all is forgiven when we win.

satan_beckham

viera for me,he provided a very good cross for henry,henry could have scored more but he chose to pass instead of shoot at the crucial moment...special mention to cygan as well..he looks funny gonig up front but he was the fastest to reacte after johanson shot hit the crossbar and bounces back,or else we could have let in a goal at the dying seconds..

Arsene

Ooo come on Ljunberg was BOF by a long way, why does noone see this. This work rate was top class, he was the only player after the inital 2 goals that had a good attacking game.

People overlook him every week.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I went with Pires; for the first 45 alone; he was at the centre of everything.

Mark

Established Member
Henry for me, his goal was brilliant, his little pass to Ljungberg to set up Pires for the first was also very nice. World Class.

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Vieira
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Pires
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Henry
star.JPG
star.JPG
Ljungberg
star.JPG
Cole

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom