• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 12/12/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Toure

• Cole

• Lauren

• Pires

• Flamini

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Henry for me. We would be ****ed if he was to ever get an injury.

Sammer

Established Member
I agree chips&currysauce,

Alumnia deserves credit for his performance - the pressure must have been enormous and he handled it very well !

KingReyes

Established Member
Sol said:
Henry for me. We would be f*d if he was to ever get an injury.

Summed up nicely but I can't decide between Henry and Sol. Henry for two intelligent goals, Sol for being a rock at the back!

zodos

Henry was close to his best.
Pires has regained his form.
Cesc played as well as we all know he can.
Flamini came of age.

Alumnia made excellent saves Jens won't have made and therefore kept us in the game. He is therefore my Man of the Match.

SJ

Mine has got to be Fabregas, his passes was all precise he was electric in the midfiled, i think he plays 100% better when Viera is not on the pitch, he is only young, but he if full of confidence, lets just hope he see's loads more first team action.

kazu

henry without a doubt. besides his goals, his passing has improved greatly compared to the past few matches... there was this occasion when he cut down the left and flicked a cross with the outside of his right boot, awesome!

pires is finding his feet again, fabregas as i expected with some delightful passes and interceptions, flamini working hard, and sol solid as a rock!

sabret00the

Established Member
Fabregas > Campbell > Henry

which is perfect really someone from each area of the park was playing like they were mercing people :)

James

Established Member
Thierry, looking back to his best. You could tell he was up for it from his work-rate and was unlucky not to get his hat-trick.

Special mention to Fabregas and Flamini who battled hard and dominated the second half. Bobby is looking back to his best as well.

kel varnsen

Established Member
Re: Man of the Match: Chelsea

thierrys_girl said:
_40601081_arschel.gif

Arsenal 2 - Chelsea 2

Goals:
Arsenal: Thierry Henry x2
Chelsea: John Terry and Eidur Gudjohnsen

Leading from the second minute by a beautiful Thierry Henry strike we were pegged back when John Terry unmarked in the box headed in from a corner. We regained the lead when Thierry cheekily took the free kick early which bounced passed Peter Cech but again Chelsea equalised through yes you guessed it a set piece this time through Gudjohnsen.

Who said Thierry wasn't a big match player?

Anyway the posistives are that we were stuck by injuries and a suspension while Chelsea were at full strength and that we had a very unexperienced midfield which held up very well.

Who was your MOTM?

My MOTM: tough choice between Thierry and Sol but Pires and the two youngsters in midfield did great aswell.

My highlight: Thierry's two minute opener

Make sure you vote and leave a comment before Tuesday so that i can write the article.

Thanx for your continued support with the polls BTW :)

tg :)

thierry; no doubt.

Canuck

Established Member
Could only be Henry this time. Carried the flag for us in this match. Obviously everyone did an admirable job since we didn't lose 4-0. Pity about the late miss though. Would have been classic to steal it in the end like that.
:mrgreen:

zodos

May I note that Toure is the only player that has so far not received a vote. Are we guilty of under-rating his contribution to the defence????

Maybe we will appreciate him more when he misses a few games (like we now appreciate Gilberto's contribution to the team).

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Arsenal-Mania MOTM award for the Chelsea game goes to Thierry Henry.

1619.jpg

Well done Thierry :)

Look out for the MOTM article which should be on the homepage soon and the next MOTM poll.

tg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom