• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Everton | 11/05/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Jens Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Senderos

• Sol Campbell

• Ashley Cole

• Jose Antonio Reyes

• Patrick Vieira

• Edu

• Robert Pires

• Dennis Bergkamp

• Thierry Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 7 - Everton 0

Goals: Pires x2, van Persie, Vieira, Flamini, Bergkamp and Edu.

A great game and a great team performance from the lads. Goals in both halfs gave the Highbury faithful and everyone watching a performance to remember.

We absolutely killed them out there, its as simple as that. They were outclassed from the moment they stepped out onto the pitch but to be fair to them any team would be in trouble if we were in that state of mind :)

My MOTM: Dennis Bergkamp, he was amazing out there today. Assisting, captaining the side and even getting a goal himself. Special mentions to Edu, Senderos, Sol and everyone else out there tonight.

Sad moment: When Edu scored the penalty, it all just hit me then that he would be leaving us. So i had tears in my eyes for him :wink:

tg :)

quattro

i expect this poll to be a 100% landslide for dennis bergkamp. he was absolutely fantastic last night. but the rest of the team really aren't that far behind. it was a great team game and the perfect season-ender for highbury.

_scorpion_

Established Member
I though Toure and Ljunberg had quiet games....but the rest of the team was great.

Dennis the menace is MOM for me.

MAK

DB for sure but Paddy was everywhere in teh 1st half even popping up on the left wing. Over the full 90 mins Dennis played one those games that surprises no one yet it is what we all hope for.

MarkL

Definatly Bergkamp, although he slowed down in the second half, he was still brilliant the whole game.. got his goal as well :)

he definatly deserves a new contract next season just from that display!

great game, and i'm glad they let edu take the penalty, i'm sad to see him go :(

leongsh

Man of the Match: Dennis Bergkamp, who else?

The first half showed what an absolutely classy player he is. Laid on 3 brilliant perfect-weighted defence splitting passes, 2 of which being direct assists, that resulted in the 3 goal lead at half-time. He even got his name on the scoresheet with the 6th goal of the match - he deserved it - in the second half playing as the captain of the team after Patrick Vieira came off at half-time.

His performance though did drop a bit in the second half but still contributed with some great passes notably to Thierry Henry and Cesc Fabregas.

whoztheman

MOTM ashley cole he should everybody he is the best left back i the world. he was so.........

just kidding. DENNIS BERGKAMP. i aslo give him the PERMANENT ARSENAL LEGEND award.

IBL

Established Member
The easiest MOTM decision yet.....Cygan....I mean Bergkamp ;D

It was like the Bergkamp of old, displaying his superb vision, touch and range of sublime passing. Give the legend one more year!!

..and the rest of the team played all-right I guess :wink:

bye bye EEEDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

DOls

There's only one ... Dennis Bergkamp :worthy

Arsenal and Highbury legend, the classiest footballer, beloved and the most admired Gunner. The list of superlatives is long ...

“It is difficult not to get emotional when they start cheering and shouting one more year,” he said. :respect

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I think the Senderos love in's getting ridiculous, we won 7-0 last night. And still people vote for Phil, the centre back. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom