• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Everton | 11/05/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Jens Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Senderos

• Sol Campbell

• Ashley Cole

• Jose Antonio Reyes

• Patrick Vieira

• Edu

• Robert Pires

• Dennis Bergkamp

• Thierry Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

luma

but do u guys think berkgamp can do this for another year and we know he wont play like theis all the time but he was great :)

lowerman

OneteaminLondon said:
I think the Senderos love in's getting ridiculous, we won 7-0 last night. And still people vote for Phil, the centre back. Why?

I vote for Phil because im stunned by the way this youngsters acts like he plays PL for years.

Ratinho

Established Member
Would people stop complaining because people are picking players other than Bergkamp as MotM ffs! :roll:

I voted for him, as it was clear in my mind, but there would hardly be any shame in pointing out players like Vieira and Pires last night.

Canuck

Established Member
One word:

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeergkaaaamp!

Someone should give Edu and Reyes some credit as well for each putting in admirable displays.

sabret00the

Established Member
The reality is, it's that theirs one man that's caused more controvesy for Arsenal fans in the past season than your son deciding that he's a Manchester United fan, he's had a very on and a very off season and for a magnicent night at Highbury, he had the type of ON game that blows a power grid, the whole team did, but their was something beautiful about his game, the pace, the runs, the visions, the assist and finally the goal, a legend secured his status and his name was Dennis Bergkamp.

JoseReyes29

Dennis Bergkamp returned to his 97/98 form for one game and rolled the years back.

Also, special mentions to Edu, reyes, pires

A

Anonymous

Lets get some reality back please, i love Denis like the next guy, but lets take our emotional hat off and say just as Denis is Rightly an Arsenal and Dutch legend does that mean he deserves a further years contract because of it.

The question is simple, over the course of this season did he contribute enough to warrent a further year, and the answer is categorically no, and i think we shall see Wenger feels the same when he's not offered a new contract.

When i heard denis's post match interview with sky and saw how much he wanted to stay foranother year, i felt myself hoping he got what he wanted but it was because i felt sorry for him not because i think its justified.

If you as Arsenal fans honestly look at Bergkamps season, hand on heart you can not say he has performed anywhere near as consistantly as he should have.

I agree when he plays like he did last night it would be an easy decision to make, course give him a further year but those proformances have been few and far between and hence he wont be offered a further contract as sad as it might be. Long Live the King The King is .......

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Ratinho said:
Would people stop complaining because people are picking players other than Bergkamp as MotM ffs! :roll:

Not bothered about Bergkamp, just surprised at how Senderos could be seen to be MOTM in that particular match.

awooga83

Established Member
Has to be Bergkamp particularly with the situation surrounding the match, if it was his last at Highbury there was no better way to sign off.

KingReyes

Established Member
I wanna give a special mention to Reyes as well. He played a part in Bobby's first and also Flamini's goal. Also look dangerous with the ball at his and was to scoring a few times. Looks like at the moment he is playing with more confident, lets hope it continues.

koivu

We've got Dennis Bergkamp!

There were some impressive performances out there but last night was all about Mr. Bergkamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom