• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Everton | 19/09/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Cole

• Lauren

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Ljungberg

• Reyes

• Hleb

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurgen

Established Member
Reyes gets my vote. Again a very good performance and constant pest for the Everton defence. Long may it continue.

JB

Oh Yeah! Jose for one time the Arsenal fans admit your fantastic work

REYES CRACK!

_40012571_reyes_goal300.jpg

A

Anonymous

I'm personally impressed by the fatc that Jose does not lose so many balls anymore, stray passes percentage is gone lower it seems, and whenever it is taken from his feet, its our foul...i love the way he now protects possession!

tazmatic

Gotta go with Campbell with this one, although i would have given it to Jose but hes gonna get a lot more the way hes been playing this season.

Zico

Established Member
Difficult one. Campbell seems up to the task of being an inspired captain. I hope he and Henry have a chat about the captain's armband so that Henry can be left to the task of scoring. However, I would have to go with Reyes. I thought he was overrated before, but over the last half year I have noticed that this bloke has the potential to be a world player of the year. His continued peserverance is the most positive aspect of this season...

arsenal05

hard to say reyes and sol both played fantastic!

if i had to pick id say reyes afterall you can't score without the ball!!

Wenger14

Established Member
Reyes, fantastic runs, passes and created both goals, if he keeps up this form he will be immense this season.

Seed

Campbell. Although Everton didn't really trouble much we need clean sheets and he looked assured. And admitedly we've been having a little trouble sticking the ball in the back of the net, and two great headers from the man, coupled with an admirable performance as captain having just returned from injury makes me give it to him. I am desperate to give it to Reyes as well though because I love the guy, and think his effort and work rate was fantastic.

Mark

Established Member
Sol. Skipper for the night. Solid at the back. 2 goals. Passionate celebrations. What a man.

Credit to Reyes as well though, worked very hard and sent in some superb crosses. A very close second.

Tegh

Established Member
My vote goes to Reyes, making it 28-28 lol.

His delivery for the two goals were great, and he ran his socks off.

I'm really glad for him after everything he went through last season. I'm also glad for Sol, because it was a great way to return to the team and make a statement to Sven. No disrespect to Senderos, but Kolo seems a lot more comfortable with Sol alongside him, i think they've had more time to cement a partnership, and with Sol's reputation and experience, it must be a confidence boost to Kolo.

All in all, a good team performance, and a much needed win against a team desperately looking to bounce back from a Euro-trashing.

James

Established Member
1. Reyes - Best player of September by a country mile
2. Campbell - Cracking goals. SOLid at the back. Should be Arsenal skipper
3. Gilberto - Been solid in recent games.

Canuck

Established Member
Man, what a tough decision. Sol or Jose?
Well it was a heart felt performance from Sol, back after such a long hiatus and showing both leadership and drive.
While Jose has been having a great run of games for us, despite an unlucky bout of poor finishing his work rate has been immense and his commitment total.
I'm going to have to say Reyes this week.
(I'll be honest, I got caught up in the fun of voting for Cygan awhile back, though I think that Sol's presence and contribution to the match were very important, Reyes had a good all round game and delivered the two balls for Sol. Can't say much more. Keep up the great work and hopefully I'll be voting for Sol next week after a match where our defense might have been under a bit more pressure.)

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match award for the Everton game goes to Jose Reyes.

1st Jose Reyes 49%
2nd Sol Campbell 45%

10343.jpg

Well done Jose

No article this time but normal service will resume after the weekend.

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom