• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Fulham | 26/12/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Toure

• Clichy

• Lauren

• Pires

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Fabregas

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 2 - Fulham 0

Goals: Thierry Henry and Robert Pires

Another clean sheet and more importantly three more points which will keep the pressure on Chelsea at the top. Next we have got Newcastle AWAY, a must win match like any other, Chelsea have got Portsmouth who can hopefully play like they did againest us.

Sorry the poll is late, please vote and leave a comment before Tuesday afternoon so that i can write the article before the Newcastle game.

Merry Christmas to everyone BTW

tg :)

SuperBob

Super Bobby Pires for me he was everywere in attack and also covering Clichy well. How well did he skip past Volz? :)

Soler

Established Member
Bobby, although I did think Vieira played quite well. Clichy had a pretty good game too.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Robert Pires for me also. He was fantastic today. I wish everyday that he, like Bergkamp were some 7-10yrs younger playing at this level. He is just pure class.

Although he was hardly troubled, there were a few occassions where our defence was broken and Almunia did tremendously well. The save from Radzinski's lob and some good play all round was encouraging.

Henry/Vieira were 3rd best on ground for me - shared. Henry caused trouble as soon as he touched the ball, no matter where he was. And Vieira was a general in midfield, along with the impressive Fabregas.

A good start to our boys, now a tricky trip to Newcastle.

KingReyes

Established Member
A good all round performance but Pires juse edges it, he also won a tackle :shock:

Special mentions to Henry who always looked dangerous, Freddie who set up both goals and Vieira.

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Robert Pires
star.JPG
star.JPG
Thierry Henry
star.JPG
Patrick Vieira / Freddie Ljungberg

Legend#1

Established Member
Gotta be Pires.. Finally looking back to his best.

Thierry was also everywhere and looked so dangerous and Clichy was amazing like usual and is giving Cole a run for his money :wink:

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match award for this game goes to Robert Pires who had a great game and scored our second goal.

3884.jpg

Well done Bobby :)

Make sure you all read the Article and vote in the MOTM poll for the Newcastle match.

tg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom