• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Leeds United | 16/04/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Toure

• Campbell

• Clichy

• Wiltord

• Vieira

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Edu

• Parlour

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 5 - Leeds Utd 0

Goal scorers:
Robert Pires
Thierry Henry x4

Wow, what a scoreline :) A great result that leaves us 10 points clear of Chelsea and 13 from Utd. We have now gone unbeaten for 33 matches :wink:

Well done to our boys :)

My MOTM: King Henry

Who was your MOTM? Whoever it was vote and leave a comment

Remember the best comments make it onto the MOTM article, so start typing

Poll closes: Monday

tg signing off :)

Legend#1

Established Member
Henry of course

Also well done to the rest of the team, especially Gilberto, Clichy, Vieira and Pires

thegame24

Established Member
THIERRY, THIERRY, THIERRY, THIERRY

HENRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The guy was high on Fuel today, i wonder what he takes?

4 star? ;D

flotz

i would like to say bergkamp or toure , just to change but how can i vote for anybody else apart henry?!
hey people enjoy these time when WE , arsenal have the best player in the world ...

Aussie

Established Member
Henry no doubt once again. Give him the space leeds did and you might as well put the ball in your own net. He finished very well and i just loved the cheeky penalty.

James

Established Member
Of course its Henry...but is it just me who thinks he gets too much of the limelight? The guys quality of course, but like Wenger was saying today, its not just his performance and everyone was great, especially Gilberto

Henry of course though MOTM

Mark

Established Member
Man of the match? Thierry Henry. He is simply outstanding. He is about a season away from breaking Wrighty's record. Best player in the world, we are so lucky to have him.

The whole team played really well but he scores goals with such style. Pires's was still my favourite of the 5 though. I love curling shots.

Aussie

Established Member
Yeah i now rekon he will break Wrightys record next season with this late flurry of goals.

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
King Henry
star.JPG
star.JPG
Gilberto Silva
star.JPG
Robert Pires / Sylvain Wiltord

jc8gooner

It's gonna be a close one today methinks! Errrrrrrrrr.....Who shall I choose?

Gilberto. You expect that sort of thing from Henry, but I was pleasantly surprised by Gilberto's 5 star performance tonight. Others who stood out were Wiltord, Lauren, Clichy and Pires.

kanuuu

Established Member
Obviously Henry, but Gilberto really showed his quality, i cant rmemeber him playing like that since the home game against Kiev.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom