• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 08/05/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Toure

• Senderos

• Gilberto

• Vieira

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Cole

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT

lehmann:7 he had a good play
toure:6.5
lauren:6.5
senderos:8
cole:7
fabregas:8
gilberto:6
vieira:6.5
pires:7.5
reyes:7.5
RVP:6
edu:6
bergkamp:7
ali:6.5
man of the match:cesc fabregas

Edit: Vote in the poll

EDIT TG: Added Cole into the poll and set closing date

A.Hussain

francesc= for all the super running, passing and scoring. for an 18 year old for less than a million. Arsène wenger u are shrewd! :twisted:

A.Hussain

francesc= for all the super running, passing and scoring. for an 18 year old for less than a million. Arsène wenger u are shrewd! :twisted:

AFCG7

Established Member
Cesc , Lehmann , Pires , Toure and Senderos all had good games.. pity about the deflection though, cost us a clean sheet.

My man of the match : Fabregas.

Legend#1

Established Member
Cesc was MOM.. can't believe he's 18 !!!

Lauren played VERY well as did Toure 6.5 is VERY harsh.. Reyes played a blinder too.. when he gets some actual space.. he uses it well.. took his goal brilliantly.. Pires was magic.. what a free-kick.. Cole played very well too.. Big Phil got caught upfield and out of position a couple of times 2nd half but overall was solid.. Vieira was great 1st half.. but disappeared 2nd half.. although he got us out of some sticky situations with some great footwork.. Gilberto was average today.. done his usual job but he lost posession a few times.

Mark

Established Member
Fabregas was MOTM. Great performance, great passing and it's great that he got the goal to wrap it all up too. Lovely finish. What a player.

Special mention to the defence, Lauren in particular had a great game, probably responding to the Sagnol rumours.

Lukazan

Established Member
I think so many players did well today no one stuck out in my mind greatly.

But Lauren played awesome today and I think he is so cool on the ball in the attacking third. And Vieira is just looking better and better with every game, time and time again he has 3 men around him fighting for the ball and he just has the class and strength to come out of it standing and pass the ball away.

Fabregas also.. jesus, how good is he going to be in 10 years time!? :shock:

Like I said, the whole team deserves a mention really.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Can't believe Cole isn't even on the poll. Our two fullbacks were outstanding today, Cesc played well but he was missing for a lot of the second half, left Ralph pretty exposed and was responsible for the goal (shouldn't have turned away from the free kick). Though I guess when an 18 year old scores a goal he's always going to get MOTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom