• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Manchester City | 22/10/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Cygan

• Clichy

• Lauren

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 1 - Man City 0

Goal: Pires

What was that? I know we won but Pires and the penalty :shock: I'm really concerned about that and hope what Thierry said was true about him taking them from now on. :wink:

Another hard earned 3 points, well done Lads. Chelski DREW 1-1 with bottom placed Everton, so happy. It looks like it has been a good weekend after all, with Utd and Sp**s also drawing.

Sorry the poll is late by the way, the site just wouldn't load for me yesterday.

Who was your MOTM? Vote and leave a comment before Tuesday.

TG

A

Anonymous

Toure.

Another dependable performance by a CB remembering how good he is.

Ratinho

Established Member
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! :lol:

Just flicked through the match thread. reminded me why I tend to go out at the weekend. :D

Erm, only saw the highlights this week, so i'll abstain. No doubt Pires was poor and got dogs abuse on this forum, and many others were just as bad and didn't.

Might vote for Jens. I like Jens. :wink:

goonermanic

On a serious note dont you guys and gals think that the overall team performance was a cause for concern ahead of the massive London Derby? I am grateful Davidz is suspended for that encounter cos it looks like our brazilian is struggling to dominate the central midfield, and watching the dutch beast in action lately would have placed Arsenal under imense pressure!

IBL

Established Member
I'll probably be the only one here but I'm voting Bergkamp. Of all the attackers he played with the most heart, determination and lack of silliness.

Toure had another strong game in the heart of the defence and Flamini played well too.

gun4glory

i cant belive pires got 5 votes so far!!! this was his worst preformance yet (forget the penalty thing)
it was between bergkamp and Fabregas IMO.... bergakamp had a few great moments and cesc worked his ass off all day and t in a solid preformance, could have even got a goal... too bad...

gun4glory

I didn't see the game, so I won't vote. But seeing as Pires scored the goal then it must be him, right?

if thats what you wanna belive then i aint gonna stop you, but if i may answer you then: NO-WRONG! i dont even think his name deserves to be in the list of players even if he was in the line-up...

oops... my hand went numb on the enter button :? :roll:

RammiXP

why is flamini not on this pole!!??

He was my Man of the Match felt he bossed the midfield and was sharp.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
gun4glory said:
I didn't see the game, so I won't vote. But seeing as Pires scored the goal then it must be him, right?

if thats what you wanna belive then i aint gonna stop you, but if i may answer you then: NO-WRONG! i dont even think his name deserves to be in the list of players even if he was in the line-up...

oops... my hand went numb on the enter button :? :roll:

:lol: You have, I presume, heard of sarcasm? Maybe not.

No, I won't vote, how can I say who the man of the match was when I didn't see the game? Madness. From what I've read it sounds like Kolo would get my vote, but I'm sure he can live without it.

GunneDown

RocktheCasbah said:

:wink:

Don't be silly! He gets my vote for Biggest laugh in Football history! :D

Love it! still smiling now!

Canuck

Established Member
Well I voted for Toure.
But I also would have liked to see Flamini on the list. He had a good match. The more he plays with Gilberto, the more comfortable he looks, and gets forward more. A mature performance against an organized and aggressive Citeh team.

invisibleman18

Established Member
only got to see the highlights so I too will abstain from voting. looked and sounds like toure had a good game but as i only saw the highlights, i wont vote.

Jeppe

Cygan.

Felt he played great in combination with Kolo. Strong, massive in the air. Don't think he's lost anything in the air...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom