• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Manchester City | 22/10/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Cygan

• Clichy

• Lauren

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
RammiXP said:
why is flamini not on this pole!!??

He was my Man of the Match felt he bossed the midfield and was sharp.

I really do worry about some people. The guy who bossed the midfield was a little 17 year old midget playing for City.

Kolo was man of the match by a country mile and has been by far our best player this season.

A

Anonymous

If Toure doesn't get man of the match, I'll probably have to hunt down Casbah with a fork.

Canuck

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
RammiXP said:
why is flamini not on this pole!!??

He was my Man of the Match felt he bossed the midfield and was sharp.

I really do worry about some people. The guy who bossed the midfield was a little 17 year old midget playing for City.

Kolo was man of the match by a country mile and has been by far our best player this season.
Have to agree that Kolo has been our best and most consistent performer this season hands down. (Maybe Jens a close second)
I did say that Flamini had a good match, but I wouldn't agree that he 'bossed' the MF. That's taking it a bit far. I also didn't think we were over run by Citeh in MF either. They were well organized from the back forward, but they didn't have us on the ropes really. They kept us from playing our game but they didn't hang us out to dry.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game goes to <b>Kolo Toure</b>who is having a very good month. Kolo won the award with 37% of the votes; he was followed by Robert Pires who had 27% and Cesc Fabregas who had 13%.

12450.jpg

Well done Kolo

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

Article http://www.arsenal-mania.com/arsenal/pa ... le/732529/

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom