• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 28/03/04

Who Was Our MOTM vs Man U

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clichy

• Campbell

• Toure

• Lauren

• Pires

• Vieira

• Edu

• Ljungberg

• Reyes

• Henry

• Gilberto

• Cygan

• Total voters

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
Mark said:
The clear difference between us and Milan, and infact a lot of teams. Is that when they score a goal they get encouraged by it and go for more, whereas we have tried to defend one goal leads too many times this season even when there was a lot of the game left to be played. We need to kill games off.

Mark..have you really followed Milan this season? Please check how many 1-0 games they won. The reason they are sittin on top is because of that ability to shut shop once they go up by 1. So since Milan has been doing the same thing we have..and done it effectively what does that mean? Last year..we accused Wenger and team for just going forward even when we are up. I thought we established that kinda football won't win us championships? But now they are accused of what they have most improved on. Sitting on a small lead.

There will always be somethig to ***** about guys....always...

Andrew

Pires quite easily I feel. Reyes I felt was second best and of course don't forget Henry for his moment of magic. Clichy and Toure were good but in the end the goal came from Clichy's side and I thought Toure could have dealt with the cross in some way.

The only ones I were dissapointed with today were Vieira and Edu.

Soler

Established Member
Gael Clichy. Once again proving he is a genuine superstar in the making and once again proving to Robert Carlos how you play as a left back. His runs were impressive and he defended very well. Ash is going to struggle to keep his spot sooner rather than later.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gael for me.
Sol, our friend in Australia, does a greatjob and she put a great deal of hard work into it.

Chips&CurrySauce

Pires, Clichy and Vieira stood ut for me. Gael for an 18 year old was very imbut I've got to give it to Pires who was our most outstanding attacking option (as he was against Chelsea as well).

I think Reyes had a good game too, showed some great skill and also should have got a penalty!

Senght

Pires, hardworking and always make some great passes. Retains possesion well. Manure can't touch him the whole game.

Reyes, Lehmann and Toure gets some mention. Did well at their respective positions. Was gutted when the defence went to sleep in the 86th goal.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Aussie said:
Tg does it all the time and she does a great job.

Thanks for the support everyone :) i dont understand why it always happens to me, gooner does the preview for every game and sydneygunnerfan does the prediction thread no one else ever does those threads instead of them.

That comment was not very nice Sol :cry:

Senght

Mark said:
I'm sorry but I just want to add this...

Although it's great that we have such talented youth at this club, it's very disappointing that our best player in a match like today was an 18 year old LB filling in for an injured first choice player. What does that say about the rest of our players?

Clichy isn't really the best player in our team in that match but its beacause we expected less of him, but he turned out to be beyond expectations, and produced a solid performance.

A

Anonymous

thierrys_girl said:
Aussie said:

Thanks for the support everyone :) i dont understand why it always happens to me, gooner does the preview for every game and sydneygunnerfan does the prediction thread no one else ever does those threads instead of them.

That comment was not very nice Sol :cry:

Lol, how old are we?
It a thread about who is MOTM! It is not hard to do and not important at all! Does it really matter who does it? Im sure a monkey could if it really wanted to.

GET OVER IT!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I went for Reyes, because I thought he played his heart out & proved, to me at least, that he will be a huge force once he's adapted to the Prem's physical style of play.

And by the way guys, why all these negative vibes about who does what on the site? As if all this stuff about Lauren/Cygan/Henry being knobs wasn't bad enough.

All who visit/contribute frequently know who does what and we should just stick to that although I'm sure several people could do an equally good job. If those who don't have a specific job want to come up with a new idea for a regular thread, I'm sure the admin will look upon it favourably.

:?

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Originally posted by Aussie:

Thanks for the support everyone i dont understand why it always happens to me, gooner does the preview for every game and sydneygunnerfan does the prediction thread no one else ever does those threads instead of them.

That comment was not very nice Sol
If you feel that bad I will stop TG. I am truly sorry if this has cused any inconvenience, and will not repeat it.

Arsene

Guys, it's a one off thing, lyan_said it's definetely not you're fault you were not to know. t_g has been doing a great job and the newsops really appreciate her work.

Case closed! =)

thierrys_girl

Established Member
loyan_said said:
If you feel that bad I will stop TG. I am truly sorry if this has cused any inconvenience, and will not repeat it.

no, im sorry :roll: i tend to over react when it comes to the MOTM poll.

From now on i will understand and respect anyone who does the MOTM poll before me.

NOTE: The MOTM article is mine, no one try and take that away from me :wink:

arghhhh

kazu said:
pires.. he held the ball really well, nobody could get it off him, won a number of headers and his pass to ljungberg was wonderful!

reyes, clichy and kolo were great! sol was solid except for the penalty incident where we were lucky...

edu was ok tonite, not one of his best games i feel...

and can we remove gilberto and cygan, these 2 wankers make my blood boil... cygan has improved this season, but not as a left midfielder!!! as for gilberto doing his invisible work, i wish he would be really invisible and not appear in the team!

no , i m quite sure tat it wasn't a penalty , giggs dive

Latest posts

Top Bottom