• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 09/09/06

Octavio - gunner

Eboue was MOM, Hleb a little behind, played really good but needs to be confident in his shooting. Rosicky was pure talent, should start always.
Henry and Cesc sucked, RvP was even worst.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
i also fear the worst from manure game, coz if we play like we didi yesterday without shooting then we might as well lose by 2-3 goals advantage..

as for yesterday game, Gallas was my motm on arsenal side as for overall motm it was their keeper Schwarzer.

el jefe

Eboue for me. He was the only one who truly unsettled their defence. Rosicky was fantastic for the few minutes he was on, but wasn't on long enough to warrant MOTM consideration.

I thought Gallas was excellent at LB. He was very assured both attacking and defending, and linked up very well with Freddie considering he had only trained with team a handful of times. He only made one mistake all game....unfortunately it resulted in a goal.

somaliland

i think eboue was man of da match .. he is a very young talented he can run down the flanks and try and cross it 2 henry so i rate him. but wenger needs 2 change dis be4 da manu match or is guna be trouble.

jay-d

Established Member
somaliland said:
i think eboue was man of da match .. he is a very young talented he can run down the flanks and try and cross it 2 henry so i rate him. but wenger needs 2 change dis be4 da manu match or is guna be trouble.

U get me doh blood. Datz what manz ave been saying 4 time still.

mod edit.. jay, dont do that.. it will only encourage him...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
somaliland said:
please refrain from text language in future posts or they will be deleted.. thanks

patrick42uk

Established Member
asajoseph said:
It will be 4-5-1 against the Mancs, I reckon, and Baptista may get his first start. I'd like a midfield of Hleb, Rosicky, Gilberto, Cesc and Baptista, but I'd have thought Freddie will get rested midweek and will start at old ratford - Wenger will value his experience for that one.

it will be 4-4-2 IMO. same as last season where we went there with ade and rvp upfront. i think we'll start ade and henry IMO.

helb?mom? you guys are fu***** kidding me.

The man waas so ineefective as a winger you could have put pamela anderson in for him and get the same end product. which is nothing

Lukazan

Established Member
What the hell do you class as end product? A goal? Look at his goal scoring record, he ain't ever going to score more than 3-4 goals a season.

End product from Hleb, considering what Wenger has said, why we brought him and what he is good at, is supplying chances for his team mates. Yesterday, against Man City and against Villa he did that in abundance.

So sick of having to say that.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Elan Tedronai said:
helb?mom? you guys are fu***** kidding me.

The man waas so ineefective as a winger you could have put pamela anderson in for him and get the same end product. which is nothing

TBH hleb made 3 passes that could end up as 3 assists against 'boro and there were also 2 key passes that might lead for the other person to make an assist...

you and your pamela anderson are really suited for each other...

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom