• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 10/01/04

Who was our best player on the pitch?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lauren

• Campbell

• Cygan

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Parlour

• Vieira

• Gilberto

• Pires

• Edu

• Henry

• Aliadiere

• Kanu

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeremiesgirl

I have gone for Pires with Viera a close second. I thought Ali played well in the 1st half and it would have been interesting to see how he would have performed in the 2nd.

reggiepaul

Rupert said:
Actually I have to say Cygan had a fantastic match considering all the stick he gets. Some people were even applauding him

Youd be surprised how much Cygan gets applaueded these days.

Here are my observations :

Away games - always applauded

East Stand - so so - middle not much applause but more along the ends

West Stand - same as East stand

Clock End - So So more applauding than otherwise

North Bank Lower - Applause

Upper tiers - haven't sat there since last season

........why didn't anyone pick Aliadiere? Fair enough half a game but still worthy of praise.

goonerdownunder

im gonna vote for gilberto, because hes been getting a lot of critisism lately and it sounds like he played well, btw im on holiday at the moment in sunny queensland, its 9 50 am now and god knows how hot it is outside,(30 at least, going to get a lot hotter aswell 8) :) ) anyway, my holiday wont stop me from voting on the motm, i finally found an internet cafe to go in, going to wet'n'wild tommorow, then dreamworld, then sea worl, i think in that order anyway, oh well better go, although this place is cheap, $2.50 for an hour! oh well im off to enjoy the heat, to the beach!

leongsh

Vieira won my vote for this match. He made the difference to drive Arsenal forward and get the penalty.

Top Bottom