• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle United | 14/08/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Cole

• Lauren

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• Henry

• van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

My vote goes to Lauren. His creativity and passing going forward allowed Freddie the room for his movement and his solidity in defense relieved Freddie of his normal defensive duties. Lauren was excellent.

After that, it's a dice between Toure and Ljunberg.

How can Hleb get 6 votes? That's 2 more than Lauren and only 1 less than Toure. Watch the bloody game or don't ****ing vote :!:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I'd go for Lauren too, thought he was outstanding yesterday and how Henry f'cked up that cross from him...

But Freddie was crucial. Again.

asajoseph

Established Member
I'd have to go for Toure myself, altough Freddie, Dennis and Lauren also all had good games. Hleb was absolutely electric when he came on too...

bobbypires

Established Member
star5hw.gif
star5hw.gif
star5hw.gif
Fredrik Ljungberg

star5hw.gif
star5hw.gif
Kolo Toure

star5hw.gif
Robin van Persie

KingReyes

Established Member
Freddie wins it for me, he makes up for his inabilty to play as a pure winger in other areas. Won us the penalty and setup RVP.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
1602.jpg

The Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match award for this game goes to Freddie Ljungbergwho had a great match; he was involved in everything and deserves this for his efforts. He won the award with 47% of the votes, 2nd place went to Alexander Hleb and Kolo Toure who both had 14% of the votes.

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments. The article is now on the homepage so make sure you have a read and see if your comment has been chosen.

LINK

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom