• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle United | 23/01/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Toure

• Lauren

• Cole

• Vieira

• Flamini

• Reyes

• Pires

• Bergkamp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Paddy. When he plays at his imperious best there's no better and that's what we got from him yesterday.

Den would be second - up for it from the first minute and some of his 'switches' were superb.

Third - I think he's only been mentioned once but considering it was his firdt game back Ralph was excellent.

kanuuu

Established Member
Reyes who just looked unbeleivably awesome

I think that's a bit of an overstatement. he looked lively and dangerous down the left but he doesn't really seem to know what to do alot of the time, he kept misplacing passes and Henry was getting pissed off. :roll:

JoseReyes29

kanuuu said:
Reyes who just looked unbeleivably awesome

I think that's a bit of an overstatement. he looked lively and dangerous down the left but he doesn't really seem to know what to do alot of the time, he kept misplacing passes and Henry was getting pissed off. :roll:

no, he kept putting in perfect passes and henry ****ed em up and THEN henry was getting pissed off! yesterday i was wishin at times reyes would just shoot instead of passing to henry

kanuuu

Established Member
Come on there were quite a few times where Reyes weighted the pass wrong or played it way too early, although i also i find Henry's attitude towards him annoying.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I thought Reyes did do that, but not that often, kanuuu. But Thierry definitely didn't have one of his better games yesterday and Reyes put in a much better performance.

awooga83

Established Member
Reyes was much improved yesterday sometimes he would put a bad pass or cross in but thats just his inexperience quite often yesterday he put decent balls in which an on form henry would have converted and surprised me with his crossing ability.

Chips&CurrySauce

Well Reyes put in 2 perfect crosses, which should have been buried. I thought Reyes played well and it annoys me when Henry gives it the attitude.. No one else sulks when he is having one of those games when none of his flicks come off, like yesterday and Bolton...

Agreed Exiled, I thought Lauren was excellent and we look so more solid and assured when he is in the back!

Arnie

Well done reyes very good...however there was only one man. I knew he would be man of the match after the 1st minute. He was back to the vieira that most of us know and love. His play was poetry in motion. Paddy -is back lads, now i know we will finish at least 2nd!!

seb_afc

Established Member
vieira - a sensational talent. when he is on form there is no midfielder like him. he was brilliant vs Newcastle, back to his best.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match award for the Newcastle game goes to Patrick Vieira who won the award with 58% of votes.

2nd: Mathieu Flamini 14%
3rd: Dennis Bergkamp 12%

1593.jpg

Well done Paddy :)

Thanks to everyone that voted and make sure you all read the Man of the Match: Arsenal v. Newcastle article.

tg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom