• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Norwich City | 02/04/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cygan

• Cole

• Lauren

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Ljungberg

• Reyes

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 4 - Norwich City 1

Goals: Henry hat-trick, Ljungberg and Huckerby

Another win for us takes us into second place thanks to Man Utd being held to a draw and our goal difference. Hopefully we can hold onto this position and get automatic qualification in the Champions League.

A hat-trick for captain of the day set us on our way for an important three points along with a goal from Freddie.

Gilberto made his comeback, how did he do?

Who was our MOTM?

Vote and leave a comment before Monday.

tg :)

Liam Brady

I voted for Reyes, simply because I love his attitude in the last few games. He's really trying, even though he's obviously not in his best shape. Every game he makes it clear what a quality player he will be once his performances gets a little more consistent.

I know Henry will win this poll, he was magnificent today. But I feel Reyes deserves a few votes as well. So there you have it.

Canuck

Established Member
Again I'm a bit uncreative in my choice but you have to stand up for that performance.

Thierry Henry

Sonic Youth

five players stood out today in my opinion:

Reyes: Nice to see him making runs and taking shots again, like he did at the start of the season. Too bad he couldn't get on the scoresheet to prove he's back on track, but still a great game.

Ljungberg: Showed lots of passion, like he always does, created chances and scored a good goal.

Gilberto: Alright, he wasn't the best player today, but it's really good to see him back.

Fabregas: Proved again he's one of our most intelligent and skilled players, at only 17 years of age (or has he turned 18?)

BUT
the man who absolutely was the best on the pitch today was thierry henry of course. two great goals and a tap in to complete yet another hat trick.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Thierry for me too, would love to say Reyes, who would have been equally worthy with slightly better finishing. But on days like today, the pitch, the stadium... well, it belongs to Thierry, doesn't it?

famous no 10

Established Member
Henry. Hat trick. Pure class. Just makes everyone else, even very good players, look average really. Good games from Reyes and Cesc.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I think its almost impossible to vote against a player who gets a hat-trick. I didn't see the game, because it wasn't showed here, but according to the reports, Lauren and Reyes played very well also.

I thank God everyday that we have Theirry Henry at Arsenal, and hope he and Jose can forge a partnership that'll be the envy of every team in Europe.

kel varnsen

Established Member
everyone will surely say henry, so i'm gonna go ahead and mention lauren becuase i think he deserves some credit. he was outstanding in the first half. solid defending and always willing to go forward and he even connected with a few of his crosses today. :shock: :shock: :D

Lauren for me!

King Cannon

There can't really be any question about who was theman of the match yesterday. Henry is absolutely breathtaking to watch when he is in a mood like that.

You can only vote for one player whichis why Henry has to get that one vote, but Ljungberg was also very good yesterday, actually he has been consistently playing well for the morepart of the season.

Gil played well, this was his first start in 6months and he performed very well, Welcome back Gilberto!

I think Reyes has been playing better and better, his game against Blackburn before this was a joy to watch and yesterday the will was there, he had a few good finishes, but couldn't find the net. Next time he'll get three.

The top three: Henry, Ljungberg, Reyes in that order...

Arsu86

kel varnsen said:
everyone will surely say henry, so i'm gonna go ahead and mention lauren becuase i think he deserves some credit. he was outstanding in the first half. solid defending and always willing to go forward and he even connected with a few of his crosses today. :shock: :shock: :D

Lauren for me!

Huckerby did get past Lauren atleast twice yesterday. Lauren did play quite good offensively, but his defending was once again poor.

Arsu86

kel varnsen said:

Lauren for me!

Huckerby did get past Lauren atleast twice yesterday. Lauren did play quite good offensively, but his defending was once again poor.

Arsu86

kel varnsen said:

Lauren for me!

dsurg

How in hell could you go past Henry?

Well I did. I voted Gilberto

Why?

Cos he came through the game with no worries and even Henry has welcomed his return. Hopefully he'll be fit for the rest of his career. Can you believe that he actually said he wont leave Arsenal ( not until he has helped us win the CL anyway....) Pure Class

Lets Salute our very own Brazilian "Invisible Man"

sabret00the

Established Member
Gilberto, lived up to the hype that was born in his absense, done really well in terms of positioning, it's magnificent when a play can come back from a long term injury and show the level of class that he did.

Honourable mention to: Cole, Henry and Ljungberg

Gurgen

Established Member
Madness voting for anyone else than Henry. Perfect trickery, perfect passing, perfect shooting and perfect finishing. The best in the world by a mile. Who is that Ronaldinho again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom